Young Black Man seeking advice on meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Oneworld93, Mar 15, 2012.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

lmbo yeah, that sounds like fun. Will your mama make us dinner? Have you ever had a girl over to the house?? Or will they be out of town lol

3. The Dark King

lol I haven't had a girl there in ten years. Before my ex I hadn't brought anyone to meet them in nearly 7 years. My mom was beginning to "wonder" about me. So since the traffic is low they'd be more than happy to see me bring another pretty woman around. If you like Jamaican food my mom will be cooking lol

4. The Dark King

Your thinnly veiled racist fetishized jokes.

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

lol @ wondering about her baby

Cool, I would def love to hang w ya. I love food in general, so I'd be game. I'd even bring your mama a bottle of wine for her hospitality :mrgreen:

6. The Dark King

reported

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

At first, I thought it was ignorance but now now I'm not so sure....

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

you're all class

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

we're on it

you're on some mighty thin ice.

10. archangel

lmao

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Niggerian?

Mothafuckas making up new words and shit

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If you are military and single, the world is your oyster. If not, you better be rich, famous, or at least professional.

13. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

I feel like confidence proceeds a man. And yes there's a difference between arrogance and confidence. I'm not one to use the "swag" word but its obvious to everyone when a man or woman is sure of themselves. there's no secret to approaching a woman regardless of her race, and there's also no magic pick up line. It's as easy as walking up to her, looking her in her eyes, smiling and saying hey. SERIOUSLY. if she likes you and gives back, then cool. if she doesn't then its on to the next one. You have to realize that its her loss because there's only so many good guys. And that homie, is real.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I've been trying to tell these people!! Glad to see this come from a man!

15. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

gurl get outta my head. lol. stealing my thoughts n stuff

16. The Dark King

I love the fantasy you guys live in I want to live there too

17. RaiderLL

Hahaha don't hate. Take a peek at that man then tell me you doubt for one second that he could pull any woman with a simple "hey". What's fantasy for one could be reality for another :)

18. The Dark King

But then you are ignoring the factors that are making it easy for him. So lets say he's 6'5 and in ridiculous shape, sure everyone can't be 6'5 but they can be in shape and you should lead with that. Make sure you're your best you before trying to approach woman because it increases your chances of getting what you want. Just going up to women and saying hi with a smile is incredibly misleading and false information. Feel me?

19. archangel

I agree with them. It does heavily rely on perspective. It is just hard to not be offended by a turn down.I keep this unisex because women do make the first move sometimes. I try to be as nice as possible in pointing out that it is me if I have to turn her down(it often is. If I don't have the time for you, i.e. school and work, I don't want to waste your time because I would want someone to give me most of their time and I can't do that). I just wish some people did the same.

20. RaiderLL

I feel you love. I'm not discounting the fact that attractive people (the 6'5 in ridiculous shape types you mentioned) have it easier, but confidence does play a factor, and attraction varies with some degree from person to person.

I think the point is that you don't have to be rich and 6'5 to be able to approach a woman. Be confident in who you are and strike up a conversation with some eye contact and a simple hello. And like Gentlemanj said..."if she likes you and gives back, then cool. if she doesn't then its on to the next one".