Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. ares2720

ares2720 New Member

Well, personally I prefer older women as well... they know what they want, they're past the whole 'game' stage. They are more well-rounded. They have matured both mentally and physically, and seem to be much 'sweeter', much more satisfying intellectually and emotionally, than a young lady. Just my opinion. I am 20 years old by the way.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I agree with you, people should be free to date whomever they choose and no one else should dictate or scrutinize them for doing it. Welcome to the site by the way. :)

3. ares2720

ares2720 New Member

Why, thank you sir. :)

4. Galiant

Galiant New Member

Wow thank you so much for this. I have not dated since I was 18 and the girl I grew up with and fell in love with did not know how to express her feelings. We were too young and if I knew that I was not the only one who enjoyed it, I would have bent over backwards to give her pleasure. I asked one time how it felt on a scale of one to ten and she said it was an 8. I was so surprised to hear her say that. But when you are young and do not get a response from the woman you adore, not only do you think you are doing it wrong, but your mind runs wild. You ask yourself questions. Did I do this right? Is she lying about how it feels? She has not said anything about what we did, is she kissing me because she feels obligated to? It truly is a Greek tragedy.

5. Leksola

Leksola New Member

That's a bit extreme.

If it was, you wouldn't have lived to type the tale.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL - Petty strikes again!

True, and the audience would have been advised by muses, or some sort of bystanders group set up as a narrative device, of the impending doom.

8. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

Age has nothing to do with immaturity.

Responsibility breeds maturity, so it could be that people become more responsible with age, but this is the year 2011 and people are staying younger longer.

As for the topic at hand, my estimation is that, if you intend to invest in a white female companionship, you should weigh all issues and spend great deal of time assessing a variety of considerations on her "fitness", economic standard, academic standard, and most importantly, her chronological age. A female should be fit (unless she has valid reason), she should be young, and certainly be reproductive. Fitness is needed here because it certainly slows down the process of aging. In this case once she hits 40, she will still be attractive to an extent. She should be younger, because investing in a comapny that will be bankrupt in 10 years is not "intelligent" investment, unless she will bring in TONS of cheese within those 10 years. And she should be fertile and reproductive because you want to have children, to raise a school of handsome boys, that look like you, and thus wrap up your lifetime achivements.

^Thats only for white female companionship lol

Im not saying chronologically challenged white women would fail in providing companionship,however if a man wants a bankable and promising investment, he should copy and paste what i just wrote and read it like the bible.

:D

9. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I agree with what you said. This is why I was so curious that 88 would come right in from post 1 asking for an older woman being that he was only 23. If a man his age should fall in love with and marry a 50 year old he MUST consider all of the things you've posted here. I'm around his age, yet it would be more feasible for me to marry a 50 year old man than it would him to marry a 50 year old woman. Do you feel where I'm coming from with this? Moreover, could you expound more on the statement I bolded? I want to make sure I'm understanding you right.

10. Galiant

Galiant New Member

I think if you knew the love story you would not feel that way.

11. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

No. Unless youre a Gold Digger and he's rich.

the statement you bolded::::::::::basically, Im sayin that many women come with baggage and the fact is that younger women, even the ones with more baggage than their older counterparts have better companionship prospects, they tend to be better/more enthusiastic lovers, they make healthier children, and have a better physical fitness longevity. And that ,if a man finds a fit, smart,AND YOUNG woman he should invest on her and attempt to build a "world" (a company... companionship) with her as the nucleus. Do not confuse this course with making her his world (no no), but he should put in work on her, and by doing this, he will reap his reward in the future, when he's old and grey because he will have her by his side no matter what.

The only fear a man can have whilst investing on a younger woman is that his hard work and sacrifices might be used for another mans gain. Example: If I start a relationship with a girl, in her 20's, smart, and alll is going perfect, I teach her many things and she blossoms strongly due to my interaction, should our relationship fail, I will feel bad because suddenly all the work I put into making her who she is (all these years),will not be reaped by me, but by some other punk.

Thats where I never falter though, I try to spend as little as possible on any woman in terms of everything. That way when all breaks and falls (shit happens), I will not regret spending an effort on her (because im so negative).

:smt102

12. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Okay...you are negative...but for reason. You've seen a lot of shitty games in your time. But can a man with your perception ever actually fall in love to the point that you will do what is bolded in your post?

And about the gold-digger comment. Yes, I know that many times that is the case, but I must tell you that there are 20 something year olds who marry 50 year olds who are not rich or even close to it...I kid you not.;)

13. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Awww.. sorry, not commenting too personally.

14. Leksola

Leksola New Member

That's actually exactly how a lot of men feel when a relationship breaks down, rightly or wrongly.

15. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Key to the younger manolder woman puzzle:WE DON'T WANT YOU AS PARTNERS!!!!!We have HAD kids. You all are fun for a fling but that is it. Why some of you 20 something men flater yourselves and think we want you as any more than a fuck buddy is beyond me.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

and we have HAD parents (grand parents for some of you walking-cane bound jawns)

why some of you 40 year old biddies think we want you as any more than desperation ass, is beyond me.

:axe:

17. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Hi Bosoxlady. I see what you're saying. Most older women don't want to partner up with a man young enough to be her son because as you said, they have already had kids. They certainly don't want to marry a kid...they just want the sex. Yet, please don't be upset with MasterJay. He's only sharing his opinion about marrying an older woman vs a younger one in regard to what the young man who started this thread said. Jay is not seeking to upset any of us ladies. He's just giving his opinion and like you, he makes some very valid points. I don't want this thread to turn into a war zone. I just want some good discussion.;)

18. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

pahaha :smt081

19. stiletoes

We don't. We know that is what you all want. LOL. BMJ's post just struck me as condescending.

20. stiletoes

It won't. I'm not a fighter :)