Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I dont know any sane guy in his 20s who would want to be in a relationship with a cougar, they just want to add it to the notches in their belt, it is like a right of passage for a young man to have sex with an older woman.:cool:

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I already got family in nursing homes, because they cant wipe their own asses...

i dont need to add more by dating cougars

:smt062

3. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Bolded is the key word my friend. BTW it is the same for older women, it is a notch and a bragging right and that is it. Having done it, will not revisit and will stick with guys my age or a few years younger ONLY lol

4. stiletoes

lol

5. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

lol

6. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Agreed :cool:

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I think when there's too much of an age gap, it won't work. I knew a couple who had a 20 year gap between them - recently broke up. I would think a dude in his 20s who ISN'T looking for sex, is seeking some type of mother figure.

It's funny how some of you shit on older women, but one day your ass will be an older man. Your dick won't get hard anymore, you'll have unwanted body hair and your balls will be down to your knees (not your dick), and the only way you'll get a younger woman, is if you have some money. Better step your money game up now!

When you watch shows like Golden Girls (Blanche was the youngest, so I'll use her) who were in their 50s at the time, if you look at women in their 50s today, they don't look the same. They look younger. Some (have to preface this when you post on here) women take care of their bodies, eat right and have a great active lifestyle.

I couldn't date a dude in his early 20s. He's nice to look at, but down the line, it won't work.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah I get your point...I dated a woman 17 years old than me and she was still hot as hell.good pu$$$ anyway uummhh where was i

9. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Hahah.. yeah....

10. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

What the fuck......
    :smt108:smt108:smt108:smt108:smt108

Seriously, I'm totally against age bias in every way but dating a woman 27 years your senior? You haven't even existed 27 years yourself yet.

11. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Thanks BosoxLady.It's nice to meet you by the way. I always enjoy reading your posts. You shoot from the hip just like I do. Sometimes some of the members on here get mad at me because they feel I'm being rude or trying to start shit when all I've done is shared my opinion. This is all MasterJay did...he shared his opinion. This is the joy of discussion...it's the "forum" way.

BMJ responded to a post I made...

His response didn't start out with "Bitch who do you think you are" nor he step like this..."You ain't nothing but a damn troll get your ass away from here." He started out like this...

I could have said, "Damn, who do he think he is?" But then who would've been the immature one...me. He was telling the truth and I as a mature woman had to acknowledge the error in my thinking. The truth hurts sometimes but damn it is still the truth. The truth never means to harm but always to enlighten or make known a thing. When one has the truth and know it, they speak with surety and confidence. There is never any need to add insult or injury with it if you're a mature person. BMJ doesn't always make it easy to swallow his words, but I enjoy discussing things with these type very much because this is how I am also.:D

12. Galiant

Galiant New Member

It is alright you did not know. It's a love story that does not end well.

13. Gvilleneuve

Gvilleneuve Restricted

older white women are incredibly sexy. they also have a lot to offer. more power to you for wanting an older white woman- i hope you find one.

14. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Let's not deal with generalities here. Older women COULD be sexy if they are confident and smart and take care of themselves, so can younger women. Or they could look like a crack hoe.

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Good post! :)

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Now now Royce...some guys prefer to have their penises slapped by tic-tac-tits and bite into the hair follicles of the nipples.

17. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Way ahead of you lol....

18. stiletoes

HUH??? LOL

19. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

Wow so no older women would seriously consider dating a younger man :(

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL! You probably don't want to know. ;)