Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Ever since I saw Gone Girl I've been a little bit scared of her. :)

2. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

He might get the lead of T'Challa for the future Marvel Black Panther movie.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I think they already cast Chadwick Bosman for it. He would have worked, too.nhes a good actor.

4. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Damn, bro. Where have you been? :)

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Oyelowo is too short and doesn't have the leading man type of looks for a T'Challa IMO. One hell of an actor though.

6. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

My mistake.

You correct

I was thinking something else.....what was I thinking?

HaHa!

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That movie was bananas

8. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

wedding ringer is a pretty good movie, i like it

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Are you the same daemonova from The Coli?

10. ColiBreh1

I just recently found out that Hillary Duff did a movie back in '09 with Evan Ross with her love interest:

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]l7SUePnsxWo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0rHx1_ssaLM[/YOUTUBE]

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Did you see him in his latest flick 'Nightingale'? It's a one-man show and he was incredible in it.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's on hbo on demand...thought about watching it...but I need tits and explosions

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's some intense psychodrama. Worth watching, but definitely not a date movie.

14. ColiBreh1

I just got done watching the first season. There is definitely a will they, won't they 'ship going on between Taye Diggs & Claire from OG 90210 in case y'all were wondering.

Also Nicole Ari Parker is a regular on this show & she is still FINE.

That was more than a quick kiss. They were basically making out.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Should watch season 2 it gets interesting :cool:

16. ColiBreh1

Yeah I just watched this behind the scenes preview for Season 2:
    [YOUTUBE]2iO8PlzSsRI[/YOUTUBE]

Definitely looking forward to it. Looks like Emmanuelle Chriqui will be a love interest for Taye Diggs.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This show looks good. Highly stylized Crime Drama.

18. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

This is truly a great show. Very well written and acted. I had been waiting for a good police procedural since CSI (the Vegas original, not that boring CSI: NY garbage or the cartoonish neon looking CSI: Miami with sunglasses boy).

I became interested in this show when the first season aired because im a fan of IR (or the potential of it) and always had a CRAZY crush on Kathleen since she played Clare Arnold on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the mid 90's.

The first season was very good and had me on the edge of my seat every week. Unlike most cop shows where theres a new case every week, this show is alot like my all time favorite action series 24 where they spend the whole season trying to solve a single case that just gets weirder and weirder.

Taye and Kathleen hook up once (making out in the kitchen but it stops before sex) during season one but quickly regret it. You can tell in the finale she still has feelings for him. Season 2 looks good so far. Emmanuelle Chriqi from Entourage fame is in it as a new cop and previews have shown her and Taye will get it on, possibly making Kathleen jealous? We'll see...

19. ColiBreh1

Just watched the current Season 2 premiere...

*Sigh* Looks like Nicole Ari Parker ain't part of the show no more

This show isn't a procedural though. It's a serial drama.

20. ColiBreh1

I'm 10 minutes into the horror film "The Lazarus Effect" that came out earlier this year...

Donald Glover (a.k.a Childish Gambino)'s character is definitely romantically interested in Olivia Wilde's character, but she's engaged to Mark Duplass' character.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015