Chris From L.A.

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by MightyLighty, Dec 8, 2016.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

HI, I'm new to these parts, I was wondering if you guys could help me out, I came of across this site today, by accident than design, I was looking for pictures that depict Interracial couples for a project assignment that I am working on. This seems like from first impression a great place to indulge.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Catfish game weak

3. MightyLighty

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just did a reverse Google image search of @MightyLighty's pics he posted when he first joined up for this forum:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] You looking propehtic. These pics all over the net.

@flaminghetero @Ra @meowkittenmeow @RicardoCooper

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Someone else's pictures? Because if that's actually the person posting, dude has some serious issues.

Especially when this dude was getting all butt hurt that Paris Jackson had the nerve to be claiming "black"..........

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Something fishy going on for sure. LOL!

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

An IR project? Oh Lord.
    Lol North called it spot on back in December. Crazy. How the hell did he pick up on it after one damn post.

Good work Colibreh1...

Mighty just come clean. We have had BW join and identify from the jump. Why are you hiding?. Its 2017..
    Why do you care again who BM choose as their partners? Let them be.

8. ColiBreh1

You talking about @bilbo right?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ugh. Nope.
    We have had several. I think Openheart was one if l recall correctly. And another but don't remember her handle. We had a couple of bi-racial ladies, too.
    Most move on. 80% don't cause drama, they just join the convo.

But clearly Mighty has no interest to. We are either an experiment for her project, or she just wants to throw wrenches at IR coupling.
    Fucking tragic, IMO.
    Personally, nothing makes me more happier than to see people freely love whomever they want to.

10. RicardoCooper

They always start out doing some kind of "research" for a "paper" or a "project."

Old-timers can see the shit like Neo sees The Matrix

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

He either did what ColiBreh did by Google searching the images or he saw the pics posted on some other site/sites on the internet around that time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Those pictures are mad old, like 2004 old.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. RicardoCooper

BM have no spaces that BW are obligated to respect.

I've seen videos where fat loud heffas roll up into the Barbershop, a sacred black male space, like it ain't shit.

The fact that the site states WHITEWOMENBLACKMEN means nothing to a BW or a WM for that matter.

One thing they hate is when we congregate anywhere WITHOUT THEM. God forbid we start comparing notes.

BM shitting on each other is OK though. They want it like that. Just like on the streets, your enemy is most likely to look like you. That's why when many BM on here get their periods and feels at the same time and try to lash out, I opt out of that game.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  14. MightyLighty

I crave ww, and they make my dick haaaaaard! Why is that so hard to believe?

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep, you having a dick is definitely hard to believe.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

So @MightyLighty finally showed up in this thread & didn't address/give an update on the OP or explain himself about the fake pics?

[​IMG] It feels like you're just mocking BM with that post.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List