What Song Are You Listening To Right Now...Part 2

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by wtarshi, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Good to meet other Black folk who are fans of Donald Fagen and Steely Dan. My top 10 group of alltime.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Even though I am BIG anti-drug advocate, I love the song Time out of mind, with Michael Mcdondald and Valerie Simpson on background vocals, (LOL, yes I'm old...)

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

All the Steely Dan talk has me thinking of my favorite Donald Fagen solo song

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

14. There are quite few. People are often suprised at my taste

Love this Mercedes Sosa track. She was an Argentine singer. She died in 2009

Love this track that

This was a track by South African Hugh Maskle. Pure African Music at it's best

Love this track and another African song by FUSE OFG (who is UK based)

I love more some film soundtrack, especially this one by Ennio Morricone (Once Upon A West) their is something haunting about that i love

Another great move score that I love, again Ennio Morrione (the Untouachables movie)

15. Last movie score. Love this Rocky Redemption.It's different song from the original rocky song but very uplifting

Hip-Hop is always my stomping ground. Love this song

']v=yRo-8-0Dixs

UK Hip - Hop at it's finest

Love this African - Hip Hop

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  16. Love this Jess Glynn

I think America the Beautiful is great song. There has been so many singers that it was hard to pick the best. But to me this version with Alicia Keys mixed in with Ray Charles (RIP) was the best version I've heard and then the choir joined in brilliant. Sung at Superbowl 2006

My father used to play this as kid. Just stuck with. Classic song. Oooh Child by The Five Stairsteps

Have to have to have A Beatles song. Very hard to chose which is the best. But has to be long and winding and road

Gotta to include a Tracey Chapman song in there

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member