The heart beat abortion bill

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove8, Dec 8, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

That's the kind of thing you have to ask. There are consequences for everything. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should.

If a heartbeat is present then its life so when you abort it then it can be viewed as murder or killing that person

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Refusing to sustain someone or something else is not murder.

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

We did not explore that other planets cause we don't have the technology. If you are referring to people on earth as intelligent , let me remind you of the people who supported trump. Lol

My question is what is the scientific function of sex?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You conservatives really should try living in the middle east. Christian ideology is not far from Islam, both are theological and have more in common than our modern day American society.

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

If people believe it's life then it is.

Especially, when they are saying scientifially saying it's life. Remember , there's a heartbeat present.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Again, I didn't mention Christian beliefs.Everything I stated has been based on science.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No one is obligated to sustain that heartbeat. Doesn't matter if it's alive or not.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't matter if you mentioned it or not. The whole anti abortion movement makes sense to you because of your religious belief. How many atheist agree with you? Lmao.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Again. If you think sex should only be used to procreate then premarital sex should be illegal. Either we are going to be a theocracy or we are not. Make up your mind. You can't have both. By trying to have both you are just creating problems. Smh. People just live for creating problems.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Further than that...if it's only used to procreate then there should be no birth control, no sex (within or outside of marriage) other than for the means of procreating.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly. But let's not stop people from creating problems. That's what a lot of people do best. Smh.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

You brought up religion. I didn't. it's called sexual reproductive organs for a reason.

A heartbeat says life. That's science. Nothing religious about what has been said.

It's not about creating problems it's about opposite opinion that's scientifically based.

The other issue is government .

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Science call the dick and pussy and the other organs attached to it reproductive organs.

Man procreate to continue . Sooo get mad at nature

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So why not make premarital sex illegal? Religion or not. That's The only way to make abortion illegal without creating a bunch of problems. But of course you are perfectly comfortable creating problems.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Married or not it doesn't matter. You have life on you now.

How do you vsolve the problem?

Raider and I stated that.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You solve the problem by not creating it. Are you fucking kidding me Lol. Leave well enough alone.

Like I said earlier make premarital sex illegal if you make abortion illegal. If not keep premarital sex and abortion both legal like they are now. Why is that hard to grasp? Lol.

Statistacally speaking, if we keep allowing people to have casual sex then unwanted pregnacy will happen. The law of probability confirms that. The law of probability is scientific. So if we know the shit is going to happen according to the law of probability, then why make laws to prevent people from resolving the issue when the inevitable result happens?

It doesn't take a genius to see what I'm saying you are just being obtuse. Like most, you want what you want doesn't matter how it affects others.

Don't act like marriage doesn't matter in this equation. Most people don't marry for casual sex. They marry for family and commitment. If you marry for casual sex you have some serious issues.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This is simple... NO. It has a heartbeat but NO ability to survive or grow into a life without it's incubator. This is the biggest disconnect of people feeling life begins at conception. That formation of cells (not being disrespectful but that's literally what it is in those early weeks) is not a "life", like the woman who's housing it is. How can a current life not outweigh a potential life? Truly makes no sense to me.

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

THIS. ALL. DAY.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I didn't say "outweigh". Nor did I say potential. I'm say "it is"
    Just cause something can't sustain itself doesn't mean it's not life.

Would you kill a premature baby ? It cant sustain without a man made incubator.

Yes a heartbeat means life. We define death as no heartbeat soooo the beginning of life should be defined with a heartbeat.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Getting desperate... Lol

Raider and I stated earlier that prevention is really the issue...condoms, birth control and another procedure she mentioned that i never heard of but long and Short , planned parenthood need to be on campuses to do that. You can throw abstinence in there if you want.

Marriage and sex...sex is also for bonding. Sex also is great for your mental health. Research has proven that, especially a healthy sex life with that person.