Is there a more telltale sign that a white woman dates black men than her hair style?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Dec 18, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  2. 4north1side2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 4north1side2

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This pic of Natalie Dormer (Margarey Tyrell from "Game of Thrones") is from a music video & she's been engaged to some white dude for 5 years.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Not all WW have that type of hair style when they date or marry a brother.

6. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The first haircut is true as blue. I went to get my rims replaced a few years ago at the auto shop, while I was waiting in the lobby I saw 3 WW with that hair cut and all 3 of them had mixed kids. Funniest part was it didn't seem like they knew each other, so it was all coincidence.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol all these pics are spot on except the bun.

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Zendaya's mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL too funny. I know ww with that top thing that would never date a black man. The chick in the 2nd picture - isn't that the Kate chick with the 8 kids who hasn't been with any Black men unless it's on the DL...and she made that haircut popular.

I agree with Raider about the bun.

Zendaya's mom pics - that looks more like they typical butch lesbian cut to me.

Conversely, I've never had any of those hairstyles.

This reminds me of the discussion when someone was convinced they could tell women were into Black men if they were wearing black clothing. LOL

10. RaiderLL

I've only ever worn the bun lol. Never any of the other styles so idk how much stock can actually be put into our hair! Gotta agree 110% with RicardoCooper on that top style though lol.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Well maybe that's why I have gotten the conversation about how I just don't "look like a woman who would date black men" (WTFE that means!) Maybe it's cause my hair was never *right*!! LOL

12. RaiderLL

Lol I have gotten that same comment countless times (so ironic considering my actual dating history lol)...clearly you and I weren't in the know about how to properly style our hair, yet somehow we still managed to find bm to date/marry! Imagine that lol.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's interesting as the WW that catches my eye would almost certainly not have those hairstyles. I don't care for those hairstyles at all regardless of race/ethnicity.

Bun, pony tail or wearing it down... is good with me.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Of course, we all know....you have good taste!

15. RaiderLL

Lol those are my only 3 "styles"! Down and straightened 95% of the time. I'm not a fan of the styles shown here, they just wouldn't look right on me lol. Too much fuss. Give me a flat iron or hair tie and I'm set.

16. DudeNY12

I'm all for the long hair worn down, but I understand when you want to put it up. Not to mention... I think it looks just fine in a neat bun/ponytail. I think those hairstyles are way too radical for me. Even when I was younger, I'd probably run in the opposite direction. I see lots of those hairstyles whenever I'm up in the Baltimore area:).

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't even do the flat iron. Just blow it dry and I'm done.

My hair is long...always down (rarely up ....sometimes at home maybe in a clip) layers and wavey/curly. Sometimes I cut it to just below my shoulders. I guess my big stepping out would be sometimes side part others middle LOL.

Generally speaking, I tend to be rather low maintenance and classic in style. Nails are either clear or one of maybe 3 variations of red....no designs or any of that. Toe nails always red. Very little makeup. I'm more a less is more type.

Someone on here once told me I look like a Real Estate Agent.....I'm not sure if that was meant to be a compliment or an insult. It is what it is.

18. DudeNY12

I suppose it's all good as real estate agents I've dealt with always had a polished, professional appearance.

19. RaiderLL

You look like a teacher to me. You have that kind, joyful, positive, classy look to you.

I blow dry my hair but if I don't straighten it I feel like it gets frizzy (naturally curly). If I'm feeling lazy, I'll just put some mousse in it and go curly lol (saves a crap load of time!).

20. DudeNY12

Lol! Pretty sure I told her the same thing a few months ago.