Kelly Brook and her new man David McIntosh

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by quantumblack, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Davids ex said Kelly threatened her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ntoshs-exgirlfriend-Sarah-Harper-exposed.html

‘I don’t care if I look mental. But I have your address. And if you ever try it with him. I will come to you. Ok.’

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Marrying someone that you've only known for less than a year is questionable.

And then you're surprised that the marriage didn't work out...

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Now, I have read that David cheated on his girlfriend by dating Kelly and that Kelly threatened David's girlfriend. I guess David is either a man who is not ready for a serious committed relationship or a serial cheater. Proof positive that there are two sides to this story.

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

This is Kelly's 4th or 5th broken engagement.Like Halle Berry I'm thinking maybe its her.

5. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Visually and aesthetically--plus or minus a detailor two, I think this is what every ir couple thinks they look like, or wants to look like.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Halle Berry's problem was that she wanted the men in her life to be heroes. Larger than life. She has a lot of expectations of them. She wants to look up to them. Pro baseball player David Justice, singer Eric Benet, model Adrian Aubrey(I think that's his first name)and now the actor Olivier Martinez(from S.W.A.T. and other films). But I think Kelly has something else. Maybe she wants the spotlight in a relationship. People in love do look different than others who are not in love. And it shows. David simply says, "Draw your own conclusions." It says to me that he's not admitting or denying that something went wrong in this relationship that began hot and extinguished itself in less than a year. It's too short to have a relationship leading to marriage. Whirlwind romances seem romantic on movies, television, plays and books, but in the real world, not so much. Relationships take time and are a lot of work for both people.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nope.

The other woman....(allegedly)

[​IMG]
    She claims he was screwing her while with Kelly....

"The bodybuilder vehemently denied the allegations, and even penned an open letter declaring his innocence.

....'I became friends with Sarah Harper seven years ago but only properly began spending time with her after going through a very traumatic break-up with my son's mother....

'Before I began dating Kelly, I can confirm that Sarah and I did go on a handful of nights out together but it was NOT on a regular basis...

'As for Sarah's other claim that I slept with her whilst with Kelly, it is 100% untrue and I categorically deny it.

...'I did not cheat on Kelly what so ever! Kelly is my World and, other than my son, she's the only person I've ever truly cared about in my life....

'I'm incredibly hurt and sickened by Sarah's false accusations and believe she has done this out of jealousy and spite because she knows that, 1) I'm not interested in her romantically and 2) I only love and want Kelly...."
    '

[​IMG]

.[​IMG]
    "Byeee...."

.[​IMG]

Soo.... now the other woman is claiming this-

8. FRESH

FRESH New Member

She's hot, what a natural beauty.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

When I read these accounts I always wonder if any of it is true. People will say anything to get a $10K per interview payout from the National Enquirer or the Daily Sun or whatever.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

O4,homeboy had been chewed up by the tabs in the UK. I do not know why he left her for a woman who is not so fine?

11. orejon4

If it's true, the ex isn't exactly ugly, she isn't Kelly Brook. But then again, not many women are. I'm still confused about why the former girlfriend outed him if they are/were together. Maybe she didn't like him that much after all.

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting me know. I hope that women in relationships can tone down the aggression they initiate over things and handle situations without "shaming" or "downing" the other person. I'd say the same for men too.

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She's got a bootay.

15. orejon4

Kelly Brook is insanely hot. I just saw a rebroadcast of that campy film she did called Survival Island.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I loved her in Survival Island. I could look at her bikinied butt all day. lol

17. Women like black men who are handsome, just because they are handsome period

Brothas like this David dude is ripped and good looking (No Homo) and could attract women just off his looks alone. The fact that he is black is neither, nor there.

So I don't see Kelly as a Kardashian. I don't think she's into black guys or anything. I just think she's one of them women that likes what she likes because after all, this is the only black guy she's ever dated and her new boyfriend is a man of her own race.

[​IMG]

And he's another good looking guy. Also this David is not exactly Akon or Wesley Snipes shade. He's still black, but not the darkest brotha out there. Indeed if he were to have bred Kelly up, the kid would have been very light.

18. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

The social prohibitions on interracial dating have depreciated greatly. In my lifetime. It seems that what was once a cultural no-no or a much ballyhooed series of explanations, is a kind of accepted adventurism today.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Some other past ones...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]