Ashley Graham Wants to Co-star Alongside Idris Alba In Bond Film

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by MightyLighty, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't recall seeing him act, but if he can act good like Delroy Lindo, I would agree. They need to bring that show back. It was just too black for tv, so they cancelled it after one season. Its 2017 so bring that shit back like right now.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm all in for a black James Bond and Elba would kill it. I grew up with Bond and I think having a brotha' in the role is well over due.

There's nothng about the character that says he must be white.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Eamon Walker was in the film Tears of the Sun with Bruce Willis as a Seal team member. And I think that he was in the show The Wire. He also played Othello on stage. The show was very black but it showed who Hawk was. If the show returns Spencer For Hire returns,as well because Hawk was in the Spencer books and show.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As it was once posted about James Bond, Ian Fleming made it clear that Bond be white. The had been two black men who played C.I.A. agent Felix Leiter and one black woman to play Miss Moneypenny. I had read last year that actress Gillian Anderson had been tapped to play Jane Bond. I think that a suave black super secret agent is possible. But if such a character is not written, such a character will be non-existent.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I could care less about Spence. I don't think he was in any of the episodes of Hawk. Enough of the bull shit with hollywood always having a blackman as the second fiddle best friend to a white guy. They can stand alone and so can a figure like Hawk. It's been proved already.

Hawk wasn't even himself when he was working for Spence. I couldn't even watch one entire episode of Spencer for hire, that was something totally different.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You can even see the difference in the pics. Look at the difference in attitude. Keep that watered down shit.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hawk worked with Spencer, not for him. Hawk hung around Spencer because he was one of the very few men that he trusted. Hawk was a mysterious man, philosophical, but he always had Spencer's back. He was also very true to himself. That is why A Man Named Hawk was made and set in Washington, D.C.and not Boston. Spencer didn't need to be in this show unless he was needed. Spencer always respected Hawk's space. In the books, he hung around Spencer socially and offered a lot of input on cases.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

There is none, other than far-left "diversity" social engineering blah blah blah

Idris already has his own original franchise, LUTHER. More of that, please

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree, great dynamic between those two that is rarely seen in shows, especially rare given its IR. There are multiple fan vids of the two on youtube... surprisingly few negative comments on the videos as well.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

John and Alice remind me of Sherlock Holmes and Professor James Moriarti but between a man and a woman. When I began writing my novella, I created a female character like Alice Morgan. She wasn't as smart as Alice but she is quite a temptress.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bet

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Here is an interesting coincidence. Avery Brooks was in the film Cooley High as one of the two thugs who kill Lawrence Hilton Jacobs' character near the end of the film. Before the end credits, there are pictures of the characters and what happened to them after graduation. When they came to Brooks' picture, it stated that he went into the military and fought in Vietnam.

In A Man Called Hawk, Hawk was revealed as a Vietnam veteran and a government field operative.

13. She looks the type of women that need a real good fucking

[​IMG]