White Teen girl fundraises 10K after parents disown her cause she has black boyfriend

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jan 13, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Then I must have missed it - please repost it.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So basically you're gripe is that it's always been fucked up so why mention it? That's asinine, that's like saying hey corporations have been fucked up for years why support protests. Again you sound bitter, your attitude stinks of hey more deserving people have suffered and she should too. Or why should anyone care about her when other people are suffering.

3. The Dark King

I'm dying to hear if he'd expect his daughter to "help" a dude who lived hundreds of miles away while she was on scholarship at another school just because his parents didn't approve of her.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No, that's not my "gripe" nor what I'm saying at all.

My "gripe" is why do you keep coming into this thread and continue to label people who aren't feeling this girl's situation on any level as "bitter" or telling us that our attitude's suck? Why should she be someone that "we" should give a fuck about? Why is her ability to receive a higher education or not my or anyone else's responsibility? Why should we be supporting what YOU deem is important and who exactly gave YOU that authority?

If she were a semi well off black girl with snobby black parents who didn't approve of her black boyfriend because he came from a low income background and refused to pay for her college education because of that boyfriend and started a Go Fund Me to pay for her education, my give a fuck level and support for her would be the same. Why would her ability to receive a higher education or not be my or anyone else's responsibility? And why should it????

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] And there it is! I was wondering why Goodlove was going so hard more than anybody else in this thread against TDK.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  6. The Dark King

First off our continued interaction is totally fueled by you on this topic. You asked a question I answered.
    And I said you sound bitter because you're entire stance is based on ther perceived perception that she's well off and white so fuck her why help her. Post after post it's about how able bodied she is to go work and that's never been the conversation for me. I don't care if it's her or a poor Eskimo the problem is the cost of school is way too damn high and the idea that payment should not only be time as a student but also finding ways to pay for it is unacceptable.

7. The Dark King

Dude hates men black men in particular adores white women loves and wants to be a black woman. I would love if someone could describe him better.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Why should it be other people's responsibility to help her pay for college???

Again, If YOU and anyone else want to help...fine...do so...but why are YOU..so concerned with those who don't?

9. The Dark King

Omg what are you reading? Who said anyone should pay for her college? I said her situation highlights a bigger issue. Ok Ra we can part here I'm done with this one

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thanks for highlighting something that the rest of us normal folks were already aware of.

Next you'll being spotlighting for us how if only the majority of white people in America would only acknowledge their racism and privilege, we could actually do something about this racism thing.....

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I don't want to get into who did how much, but... While the may be committed to each other... I see it more as she (rightfully) was standing up for herself in not caving to her parents.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I LOVE when goodlove, who lacks all ability to comprehend what others post, gets his panties in a twist, yelling that "mofos" "can't read"...as he dodges the same direct question for the billionth time.

Seriously where's the rolling laughter emoji when I need it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

Hold up, the BF is a scholarship football player for Clemson?! That might explain why this story got so much media attention. What's his name?

14. K

K Well-Known Member

He swears he answered my questions....I can't find it.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmbao!!!

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm back to thinking Flame is right on his suspicions about GL.

17. ColiBreh1

What did Flame say about GL?

18. K

K Well-Known Member

He (maybe Ricardo?) has said things about him being a troll and maybe being a BW.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It's cool for her to rightfully stand however the dude she stood for should also stand with her. At the minimum (as TDK and I was saying if he was in town) give her a ride to where she needs

TDK said differently.

So if TDK feels he shouldn't have to then why should we

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

There

I said it there.

You only see what you want to see.