NFL 2016-2017

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

SB Request: Falcon's D..sack that asshole many times please.Thank you.

ps: Goodell approves my message..he does NOT want to hand the LT to said asshole. Could you imagine? :confused:

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Good luck to our local boy and Eagles fan, Matt Ryan.
    Get that ring, baby!

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck's sake! How did ATL let that happen?

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

*sigh*

Goddammit.

5. Since1980

[​IMG]

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I'm utterly disgusted

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

8. Since1980

It takes actual work to shit the bed as bad as we did. I was going to miss Kyle Shanahan but now? Not so much.

Take him, San Francisco. He's all yours.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm soo sorry.. :oops: *hugs*

[​IMG]
    Really feel your pain...l have no doubt your team will be back.
    Matt is your future.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was an epic collapse. It's like the Falcons' defense could no longer recover after that long stretch they had near the end of the first half.

11. Since1980

Thanks. There's choking, there's collapsing, there's melting down, and then there's Falconing. A new word has to be invented after that shit. On the other hand, all the real ATL fans saw it coming once we got a solid lead. Being 20 points behind the Falcons in a big game means that you got them right where you want them lol.
    They were exhausted! Our offense was on and off the field so fast the defense never really had time to rest, and it showed. Dan Quinn just straight got out-coached by Bill Belichick. If there was ever a football version of the rope-a-dope, this was it. The fact that the offensive playcalling was some of the worst all season just made the Pats job that much easier.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol..Falconing..

I'm sure that there are some Falcon players who won't watch that game ever, and those that will, will re-live that gut-pit pain all over again..

Honestly though, luck did play a huge part as well.
    But you are right on the shit play-calling in the second half. The coffin nail obviously was the 4th Quarter second-down play on the 23... that should have been a run play. Dammit, they were in field goal range right there! Why risk a sack?!n

Wait until NFL Films do their Superbowl documentary and break it down with behind-the-scenes, scenes added ...had to endure watching that when they made the Eagles -Patriots Superbowl one.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  13. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

One (or more) of the Brady Ladies has some beautiful mixed kids

[​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That (goodlooking) Brady gene is strong.

15. Since1980

The entire state has PTSD from that game. I won't be able to watch that until after our third SB win.