False Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Stinkmeaner, Aug 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Come on they're just doing their jobs.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

As much as I love those cop dramas where the cops are crazy, break the law and spray bullets without reservation (bad boys 3, where art thou)...I'd prefer it if that shit remained in the movies

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Michael Chikliss of The Shield said that he met a lot of fans who said that what his character Vic Mackey and his team does is the way that they would do it if they were cops. Chikliss said it makes him cringe when he hears people talk like that.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Once more, the masses fail to separate reality from fiction lol

The shield was the shit......definitely a recommended watch/another fx masterpiece

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It was still a bad idea on his part to fuck a passenger, even if she gave consent while intoxicated.

I'm not saying he raped her, be he definitely took advantage of the situation.

In some jurisdictions I don't think a drunk person can legally give consent to have sex.

Too bad this woman couldn't admit to herself she made a bad decision out of her own libido and inebriation and chalk it up to a lesson learned.

I do believe as she sobered up and realized the mistake she made, fear and embarrassment made her feel she'd been violated.

The problem is, she's the one most responsible for what happened, not the Uber driver.

If the guy was making six figures and was sharing the ride in the car with her and not the driver, she'd probably have a new FWB.

The shit some women will do to save face and hide their own personal shame.

"I couldn't have slept with some random cab driver. He must have raped me."

And who the fuck uses their smartphone to record conversations??
    I need to read the owner's manual on my Samsung.lol

Yeah, it's that easy to be accused and convicted of rape when you fuck around with strange drunk women who might forget what they agreed to do when they were sober.

BTW I bet this happens to cabbies more than rarely, except they don't get busted for rape because the women are more mature sexually and know they're doing it for the thrill.

Dumpster fucking is a real thing.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is much more than OJ since Blacks got in prison from women who cried rape even before that big trial. Plus,Black men got lynched because of it. I wished he would sue that woman. If Illionois law does not let him then justice is messed up.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It was very real. Like NYPD Blue(though NYPD Blue had more nudity) I wished that Michael Jace's character wasn't gay. If he was written as a straight ladies man, who knows...?

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I loved nypd blue too

Right now I'm on a Chicago pd/chicago fire kick

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Chicago shows. There is no comparison to the windy city. Lie New York, it is a neat place to visit. If you're rich, a great place to live. And with its interesting history, it is no surprise that Chicago was the choice to play Gotham City in the first two Dark Knight films.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lying Thot Falsely Accused Football Players of Rape After Taking Double Pipe In Bathroom

[​IMG]

Police said 18-year-old Nikki Yovino, of South Setauket, N.Y., has been charged with second-degree falsely reporting an incident and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

[​IMG]

Police said 18-year-old Nikki Yovino, of South Setauket, N.Y., has been charged with second-degree falsely reporting an incident and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

BRIDGEPORT - Two Sacred Heart University football players who were suspended from the team and lost their scholarships last year following rape allegations have been cleared after police said the young woman recanted her story.

The tampering charge is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. :clap:

After surrendering to police here Yovino was released after posting $150,000 bond.

[​IMG]

Yovino’s lawyer, Mark Sherman, of Stamford, said he hadn’t seen the arrest warrant affidavit but continued, “My client denies the allegations and stands by her original story.”

One of the students has now been allowed readmission to the school but without his scholarship and he is no longer on the football team.

“Whenever there is any kind of incident at Sacred Heart University, we go to great lengths to ensure due process for all parties involved,” said SHU Spokeswoman Deborah Noack. “The way that this particular case is playing out certainly demonstrates the validity of our procedures.”

The names of the two students is being withheld by Hearst Connecticut Media to prevent further victimization. The lawyer for one of the students said his client does not want to comment on Yovino’s arrest and want to put the incident behind him.

According to that affidavit, when Police Detective Walberto Cotto Jr. pressed Yovino about inconsistencies in her original statement she admitted she had made up the allegations against the two young men in the hope of gaining sympathy from a prospective boyfriend.

On Oct. 15, police were dispatched to St. Vincent’s Medical Center for a sexual assault complaint. Police said Yovino told them she had attended a Sacred Heart football club party the night before at a house at Lakeside Drive here.

Police said the girl claimed the two men pulled her into a bathroom in the basement of the house.

“I don’t want to be in here, I don’t want to do anything. My friends are waiting for me outside, let me go outside,” police said she claims she told the men.

They said she continued that they held her down and each took a turn sexually assaulting her.

Police said both men admitted having sex with Yovino in the bathroom, but said it was consensual.

Both students agreed to withdraw from the university after they were stripped of their scholarships and as they were about to go before a disciplinary hearing.

Detective Cotto later questioned Yovino again after other students told them it appeared Yovino had gone willingly into the bathroom with the men.

One student said he had overheard Yovino telling the men she wanted to have sex with them, the affidavit states.

“She admitted that she made up the allegation of sexual assault against (the football players) because it was the first thing that came to mind and she didn’t want to lose (another male student) as a friend and potential boyfriend. She stated that she believed when (the other male student) heard the allegation it would make him angry and sympathetic to her,” the affidavit states.

[​IMG]

http://m.ctpost.com/local/article/Police-Football-players-falsely-accused-of-rape-10950934.php

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She deserves jail time for this.

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

What a loser she deserves jail time for that!

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Cunt

14. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Throw her ass in the slammer!!

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Those boys deserve a full ride schalorship for having to go through this. And, they shouldn't have to play football for it unless they want to.

16. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I am happy that the truth came out.
    Otherwise the 2 students liver would have been destroyed.

17. beccaomecca

I think claiming rape is lowest thing you can do to a man. That's fkd up on sooo many levels.

18. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

And its a disservice to women who are being raped.
    And to do it with 2 guys !

19. beccaomecca

It's only a matter of time before she's faced with the harsh reality of what it feels like to be raped. But not by men.

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They deserved to be lobotomized for being so stupid...and nasty.

Just don't have sex in public places,
    I ain't having sex in a public bathroon at all.....period....no matter how fine she is or hot I am...just not gonna' do it.

She is wrong as hell for sure...but she wouldn't have had a chance to burn me like that.