95-96 bulls versus 15-16 warriors

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Apr 11, 2016.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

OK...the warriors hit 72 wins . 95-96 bulls finished with 72 wins. Who would win in the best of seven between the bulls and the warriors?

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

It depends, rules have changed a lot since '96, a lot less hand-checking and banging allowed now than 20 years ago. With today's rules I give the W's a fighting chance, with the '96 rules, the Bulls all day.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Good point but I think the bulls will adjust. They had a great coach in Phil jackson. Its hard to give warriors a win over the bulls cause I watched the GOAT . the GOAT was a great defensive player too

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Great points!! Soooo...
    [​IMG]

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are yall kidding Bulls all day. The Bulls had way more competition.

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Damn right!

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good point.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The game today is played faster, more spacing, less one on one in the post.

I'd assume the Bulls would have an advantage defensively, but no team IMO can shut down the Warriors consistently from the perimeter and the Bulls simply could not match that scoring onslaught for 7 games.

Pippen IMO is overrated and I just don't see Pippen/Jordan completely shutting down Thompson/Curry.

Plus I feel like the Warriors have much better perimeter player depth than the Bulls.

I have utmost respect for the Bulls but to me the Warriors are like a more uptempo version of the Showtime Lakers. And I've NEVER seen a team more deadly from the perimeter than Golden State.

If the Bulls can't shut down Golden State's offense, I think they overwhelm Chicago.

The Warriors are an alltime great basketball team.

Check their record during the playoffs.
    If they lose more than 3 games I'll be mildly shocked.

9. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Something funny happened on the way to the 2016 NBA championship trophy...