Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

*Oh groan* AB, TDK and Since..
    l just can't get sucked into losing my morning responding to your misinformation (lol, that's fake news to you Since!), so later..

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Take out the illegally in the country factor, and this is likely not at all a top story outside of the Wash DC area. Personally, I think it is a big deal, but PRIMARILY because of the atrocious crime committed against this child.

4. DudeNY12

5. DudeNY12

For a quick minute I was feeling for them when I read of some cases where folks had fallen on hard luck which of course can happen to any of us at any time. I'm not wishing harm on anyone, but now I have very little sympathy. On the campaign trail, he gave countless examples almost daily on how much of a fuck up he is and his intentions. They took it all in (or ignored it for whatever reasons) and now we're all subjected to this nightmare.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

But it's gonna be a great nightmare, let me tell you. Folks, I know a lot about nightmares and this nightmare is gonna be unpresidented, believe me. You won't even believe it. It's gonna be YUGE.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

http://www.recode.net/2017/3/22/15023092/elon-musk-donald-trumps-nasa-law-spacex-space-mars

"On Tuesday, 45 signed the NASA Transition Authorization Act, a bipartisan bill that sets the funding level for the country’s space program at $19.5 billion — and legally commits NASA to draft plans that could get a “crewed mission to Mars in the 2030s.”

Kara Swisher

[​IMG]? @karaswisher

Somewhere @elonmusk is smiling. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/844240534562594817 …

Follow
    [​IMG]Elon Musk

?@elonmusk

@karaswisher I am not. This bill changes almost nothing about what NASA is doing. Existing programs stay in place and there is no added funding for Mars.

9:30 PM - 21 Mar 2017

Follow
    [​IMG]Elon Musk

?@elonmusk

@karaswisher Perhaps there will be some future bill that makes a difference for Mars, but this is not it.

9:31 PM - 21 Mar 2017

Just like the deal with the HBCU's. Everything the guy does is a farce.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Chumpcare down

[​IMG]

It doesn't matter what party you are in!!!!!
    You will have to lose seats to get a healthcare bill pass. The democrats sacrificed the blue dog republicans. You would have to sacrifice the conservative republicans!!!!! and they won't do it.
    Now they know how hard it was for the Obama and the dems to get it passed!

[​IMG]

Next time bring a bill that is better than aca.... single payer option....

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  10. Since1980

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Since1980

Me right now: [​IMG]

Also me: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. Since1980

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't get cocky y'all
    That's how we ended up with this guy.
    Stay vigilant

14. Since1980

I am vigilant.

But I'm also a fan of tea.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. Since1980

Alright, last one...

[​IMG]

16. DudeNY12

17. DudeNY12

You ain't never lied!!!

18. Since1980

Maureen Dowd gets all the way in dat ass:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/opinion/sunday/donald-this-i-will-tell-you.html?_r=0

19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

20. Since1980

The best part is that he's already tried to throw Paul Ryan under the bus:

[​IMG]

On this particular episode, which aired after the GOP's bill landed like a lead balloon, Jeannine Pirro called for Paul Ryan to step down as House speaker. Of course Trump says that his tweet about Pirro's show was just a coincidence...but Trump says lots of things.

I figured much but goddamn, she basically told Trump to go outside and pick the switch that she's about to beat his ass with!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017