White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

In the grand scheme of things, men don't give a fuck how fake a woman is, as long as she is attractive is all that matters so yeah, alot of men want to end up with a fake woman.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I think you may find this changing as you get older. Which is part of why some of the guys on here will rag about guys with women who are less than stellar in looks. They don't understand that as people grow and mature it's not all about the looks.

3. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Hence, why we go for younger women as we age.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

That's actually a small percentage. So you are going to go with standing by that men are just shallow and only care about looks eh?

Somehow I'm not surprised.

5. 4north1side2

Your right, as I grow older I do see a change in women, they are doing more and more things to stay beautiful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of these women have no shortage of men vying for their attention no matter how fake they are. Looks are very important to men and always will be no matter the age.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm not saying that men won't always appreciate beauty. Women will always appreciate a good looking guy too, hot young bod, or whatever. My point is that what they actually are WITH in REAL life vs what people are doing on line is two different things. You've backed that up yourself with examples of what people post online vs what they are doing in real life. When you are out in the world (offline) and see real couples who are actually involved and happy they don't look like Krapdashians and the like. Hell, those that many are holding up as something to admire don't even look like what they protray in the media.

You may want to ask some of the "older" men in here what their priorities are when looking for a woman to be with and how that's changed (if at all) over the years.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh and you're right about women with all the fake assets getting attention. Funny though how often men on this very site will talk about how those very women are out complaining about how they can't seem to find a good man. Is it because good men don't exist? no. Maybe it's because their priorities are fucked up (both women and men). The whole "cant make a housewife out of a ho" saying comes to mind. The same is true of the male versions too.

I spent enough years being single and dating to hear more than a few times of the shallow bs conversations that men were hearing from women who wanted to talk about getting their nails done and other mindless shit. Funny that they weren't interested in wifing them up and only interested in dealing with them long enough to hit it and quit it, if at all. Those girls are getting lots of attention, but is it valuable attention really? The reality of it is that all this SM attention is mostly just guys getting all excited and jacking off.

8. 4north1side2

This isn't online, I'm going by personal experience from what I witnessed in person with my very own eyes from working in the hospitality industry for over 12 years coming into contact with thousands of people.

What most men end up with per your words partner wise is different from their ideal, just like their jobs, car, house, etc and the differences become vast the older men get with who they settled with vs their ideal.

When I worked in male dominated environments, alot of the male older guys were married to regular women for years but they also had no problem letting you know who they really found attractive and wanted (Kim Kardashian being a top pick amongst black and white males) like their wives never existed.

The problem is women like Kim dont want regular 60k a year average looking Joe which explains partly why he ended up with his regular average Jane wife.

9. 4north1side2

Only dudes who complain of this are lame ass dudes who have no common sense to recongize game.

It ain't that their aren't any good men left, the problem is she's tired of getting pumped and dumped by the guys she wants. I think their is a stat out there says where women want the same 10% of guys... I'm probably way off.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Not me. If I was out there again wouldn't date anything under 35

These new-age bitches ain't shit, they learned how to act from their Illuminati Trinity: Beyonce, Rhianna and Nicki Minaj only without the money. Any chick that knows the words to "Formation" or "Beez in The Trap" is automatically disqualified

Even young white broads acting hood like the "cash me ousside" chick

What do they care if you think they look good when they got 35K simp followers on IG?

Gimme an older woman any day

11. K

K Well-Known Member

I think it's because they think they want a man who is of strong character, stable/established, caring, funny, blah blah blah but then they go for men who aren't any of those things. But the other side of that is - are they really the type of woman a man like they *think* they would want would want? no.

I don't think they are getting pumped and dumped by the type of guys they say they want. They are getting pumped and dumped by playmate types. They haven't figured out that chances are very high you don't want to marry the type they play with. No different than men really. I think the only difference is that men have (sortof) figured it out that you don't want to wife a playmate. Females have a tougher time with that distinction.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

I think one of the biggest probs with all of it is that so many people are out there wanting/needing/expecting to get with someone with a list of qualities that they don't exhibit themselves.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Guys are going to lust after whatever they are going to lust after. That doesn't indicate who they really want though. Even if they could get with KK it doesn't mean they would want her past a second.

But the bottom line is yes, the majority of people out there are AVERAGE and they are going to end up with average people.

There's a difference between fantasy and reality....no matter how much some want to blur that line.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Depends where you're at in life. I had pneumonia over the summer and the only thing that mattered to me was my girl called out of work to help me out. Don't get me wrong in the very short term you're right but long term you're a damn cool if looks even make it into your top three. Far more important things in life than who can make you cum quickest

15. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

The 'cash me ousside' types are rare, most of these women get their shit together once they realise their friends get their shit together.

16. 4north1side2

I disagree, lust is a huge indicator of what people desire... For whatever personal reason they are incapable of achieving said desire.

Theirs millions of men out there who would love to be married to kim Kardashians types long term and the guys who are capable do.

Just look at the celebrities in the celebrity IR section. Yeah the women may not have no rediculously huge fake ass like Kim Kardashian but they still are heavily modified with unnatural beauty which essentially makes them "fake".

17. 4north1side2

You actually agreed with my point. If looks aren't that important so a woman being "fake" doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

18. 4north1side2

Lol!!! The men who of "strong character, stable/established, caring, funny" etc are the playmates you speak of! These men know they value and play it to the fullest.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm good without all of the fake stuff. I don't care if her nails are as short as mine. Long hair is great tho, but only if it's real.

Keep make up to a minimum and pass on the fake stuff completly. No need to complicate anything.

In mathematics the skill is in simplifying. I look at life the same way. Their is no value in making something more complicated than it has to be. There is also no need in adding work and expense in an area where it's not even needed.

The time spent in the nail salons could be spent at the gym adding real value to your fitness, health and well being.

In fact I could care less if women didn't wear makeup at all. The less the better.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

How is he agreeing with you? You continue to post about how important looks are and that's what is the determining factor for men. He's saying it's not. He's backing what I've been saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.