Philando Castile's GF arrested for assaulting another chick with a hammer...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by medullaslashin, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Medullaslashin, for some reason you don't get the difference between criticizing a BW, then going the extra mile by calling her a 'monkey' and 'looking like a 'man'.

I'm all in favor of criticizing dumbshit and ignorant behavior, but when you make it race specific or personal IMO that's going too far.
    My entire life whenever I've screwed up I've had a parent/teacher/professor/manager/GF criticize me. But NOT ONE ever called me a 'monkey' or called me a woman.

For the record, dudes didn't politely say these women were 'masculine looking'. What I read was they had 5 o'clock shadows, mustaches, too much testosterone and 'looks like a dude' comments.
    There's a point when justified criticism becomes mean-spirited, vindictive personal attacks.

The reason I get pissed off when BW are called 'masculine' is because it's a common insult among WM and BM who prefer to dating anyone except BW.
    I date WW because I like WW. Not because I hate BW.
    As for BW wearing weaves, if BM didn't historically have a preference for BW with pressed and straightened hair, extensions and hair weaves in the Black community wouldn't exist.

It would be like if 99% of American women said they hated circumcised penises. Guess what would end tomorrow?? Male American babies getting their foreskin cut off right after birth.

Just saying, you really REALLY give off a vibe like you have personal issues with BW and for many of us that's not the reason we're on this site.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I've said it before, plenty of dudes out there under the cover of their blackness/ claiming "pro blackness" are all about getting that honorary white man status. They want to be able to say and do all the fucked up shit white males do with little to no backlash.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You know who rules you by who you can't criticize. Even on a semi-anonymous message board

4. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

1. she does look like a man... Do so many black women look like men that it's taboo to note that two of these chicks look like they're on testosterone? ...Or do some women look like men period, so there's no need to "micromanage" whether you can say that or not about a black woman? Which is it?

2. I call all kinds of people monkeys... I call the "leader of the free world" an ape all the time. With regard to these three chicks: I really don't like people who are quick to strife without reason... They fuck shit up... People who are like that are the reason we can't have nice things, like neighborhoods... And the psychotic looking wigs only underscore their misplaced priorities....

Plus what she did was particularly "monkeyish"... I mean she literally bashed the chick with a hammer a few weeks before the trial... (hey -- we all know she has a ccw... why not just shoot the other chick? :^/ oh that would be stupid.)

btw, I wouldn't call these chicks (or you or anybody) an ape to their faces (nor even bash them with a hammer) -- but it's not "personal" attack to talk shit about people in national media, so don't say I'm getting "personal" with this chick. stupidity like that shouldn't expect politeness on the web.

3. Now, the verdict is in, and one of the jurors reports that his decision hinged on that she wasn't credible... I have no clue whether her "hammer" spree came up in the trial , but I just think that's seriously stupid what she did.

4. Don't worry about my "vibe"... I call out ignorant shit in all kinds of people. Sorry, black women non-exempt.

5. Okay, this is really not the place to discuss this, but: You don't really believe that black women go for wigs and weaves to please black men, do you? It ain't so. They simply have their own aesthetic. Too bad it involves funding the kind of people who beat them and shoot them from time to time, imho. Sometimes with impunity ... right there on camera.

they only mix with negroes at point of sale, but hey, they have yak hair for me to wear on my head!... :^/

6. Last point -- I don't have a lot of time to post, but I lurk sometimes, and there was a thread in which someone refers to a white chick who looked like a devil as "looking like a devil". Not going to search for the thread, because I'm sure you leapt in to defend that "devil" from that slur. :^/ Going in blind here... Am I right?

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I think they all are attractive to be honest, but the wigs are not helping them. Being good looking is about bone structure and how much money do you have to spend on your looks.These girls have used the money on wigs instead of skin care, and that is just plain stupid.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Good point.
    "Cave-bitch" also, we also have a whole thread dedicated to "butterfaced" White-women, and again with MightyLighty, who started a thread asking the men "How low would they go?" and filled it with ugly white women. No one said much of anything, either. So White women are ragged on here, too. Everyone cops it.

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I would never call another woman ugly, no matter her skin color or facial structure/body. Life is hard enough as it is, trying to rip people apart, is not my ways. And if some black girl come from me because I happen to love black men and black men loves me back, it is on her. Because there is enough black men for all of us.

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

You no evidence what's so ever, why do you keep doing this?

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Sometimes, I wonder what men are thinking when They date women. I know you get horny but you can't be horny 24/7 and it is a matter of time before a woman shows her character.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

This is so stupid! Fox News will be on that one for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.