Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hey coo coo bird marijuana is a misdemeanor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. K

K Well-Known Member

3. K

K Well-Known Member

It's not even that here.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But it mimics the binary effects. Original weed in the U.S is rare, weed today is potent, it's derived from gmo seeds which is then mass produced to fulfill demand. So it's become hybrid.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hey dodo...if you kill while high on any shit, it's a felony.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Let me guess breitbart?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hey genius crack is a felony even if you don't kill. So why not weed?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Its not something you "lace" on top.
    Its in its DNA. And its use is growing exponentially and its marketed as weed because it mimics the binary function on the user as weed does. Unfortunately it then parlays into psychotic and hallucinationary behavior.

All Walks Of Life
    Spice is not just a problem in the homeless community or among juvenile delinquents. The drug is also popular with professionals who face drug screening. For the same reason, it has seen a rise in popularity among military personnel.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF? What's in it's DNA?? It's chemicals sprayed on herbs. No marijuana is involved at all.

You are really trying to say that Spice really has anything to do with marijuana? I think you need to do some more research about what spice really is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids
    https://spiceaddictionsupport.org/what-is-spice/

check the myriad of sources available when doing a simple search of what spice is

What's your Source?

10. K

K Well-Known Member

And actually the lacing analogy is right on in regards to spice. Uou are talking about chemicals sprayed on herbs (not marijuana)

11. K

K Well-Known Member

omg let me guess....you are one who thinks all gmo is bad

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yup, the only thing spice has in common with weed is that you smoke it.

The reason the THC content is so much stronger than the 1970s is because home growers have been crossing breeding for decades the most potent strains to manufacture a specific type of high.

The strong weed we have available now was still out there in the 1980s and '90s, but you had to know someone to get the good shit. Usually someone from the Mount Shasta and Humboldt County part of Northern Cali.
    You rarely find someone trying to pass off stems and seeds as weed in a dime bag, like they did back in the day.
    Street corner dealers nowadays are selling straight sticky buds, which was a rarity in the 1990s.

Spice actually has more in common with weed smokers who 'dip' PCP, that psychotic type of high that makes you feel hot and wanna strip off your clothes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok I've been wondering about this. I keep hearing about how much stronger it is and so forth. I'm not into it all. I did have my moments when I was young though....and yah we had full access to the best of the best. So I've wondered if what everyone is talking about now was similar to what we had then. Of course, many of the people around doing it now are much younger (or didn't have access to the good stuff) so they can't really say.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omg "yah", l do. What of it??

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Spice mimics weed's effect on the body, no?
    Cannabinoids are the only compounds that work in conjunction with the human cannabinoid receptors.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Interesting..

"Leading the charge is George Soros, a major shareholder in Monsanto, the world's largest seed company and producer of genetically modified seeds. Monsanto is the biotech giant that brought you Agent Orange, DDT, PCBs, dioxin-based pesticides, aspartame, rBGH (genetically engineered bovine growth hormone), RoundUp (glyphosate) herbicides, and RoundUp Ready crops (seeds genetically engineered to withstand glyphosate).

Monsanto now appears to be developing genetically modified (GMO) forms of cannabis, with the intent of cornering the market with patented GMO seeds just as it did with GMO corn and GMO soybeans

Follow the Money to Uruguay

Monsanto has denied that it is working on GMO strains. But William Engdahl, author of Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation, presents compelling circumstantial evidence to the contrary. In a March 2014 article titled “The Connection Between the Legalization of Marijuana in Uruguay, Monsanto and George Soros”, Engdahl observes that in 2014, Uruguay became the first country to legalize the cultivation, sale and consumption of marijuana. Soros is a major player in Uruguay and was instrumental in getting the law passed. He sits on the board of the New York-based Drug Policy Alliance (DPA), the world’s most influential organization for cannabis legalization. The DPA is active not only in the US but in Uruguay and other Latin American countries. Engdahl writes:

Studies show that Monsanto without much fanfare conducts research projects on the active ingredient in marijuana, namely THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), in order to genetically manipulate the plant. David Watson of the Dutch company Hortapharm has since 1990 created the world’s largest collection of Cannabis seed varieties. In 1998, the British firm GW Pharmaceuticals signed an agreement with Hortapharm that gives GW Pharma the rights to use the Hortapharm cannabis for their research.

In 2003 the German Bayer AG then signed an agreement with GW Pharmaceuticals for joint research on a cannabis-based extract. In 2007, Bayer AG agreed to an exchange of technology with . . . Monsanto . . . . Thus Monsanto has discreet access to the work of the cannabis plant and its genetic modification. In 2009 GW Pharmaceuticals announced that it had succeeded in genetically altering a cannabis plant and patented a new breed of cannabis.

Monsanto could have even greater access to the Bayer/GW research soon. In March 2016, Monsanto approached the giant German chemical and pharmaceutical company Bayer AG with a joint venture proposal concerning its crop science unit. In May, Bayer then made an unsolicited takeover bid for Monsanto. On May 24th, the $62 billion bid was rejectedas too low; but negotiations are continuing.

The prospective merger would create the world’s largest supplier of seeds and chemicals. Environmentalists worry that the entire farming industry could soon be looking at sterile crops soaked in dangerous pesticides. Monsanto has sued hundreds of farmers for simply saving seeds from year to year, something they have done for millennia. Organic farmers are finding it increasingly difficult to prevent contamination of their crops by Monsanto’s GMOs.

In Seeds of Destruction, Engdahl quotes Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon’s Secretary of State. Kissinger notoriously said, “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” Engdahl asserts that the “Green Revolution” was part of the Rockefeller agenda to destroy seed diversity and push oil- and gas-based agricultural products in which Rockefeller had a major interest. Destruction of seed diversity and dependence on proprietary hybrids was the first step in food control. About 75% of the foodstuffs at the grocery store are now genetically manipulated, in what has been called the world’s largest biological experiment on humans.

Genetic engineering is now moving from foodstuffs to plant-based drugs and plant-based industrial fibers. Engdahl writes of Monsanto’s work in Uruguay:

Since the cultivation of cannabis plants in Uruguay is allowed, one can easily imagine that Monsanto sees a huge new market that the Group is able to control just with patented cannabis seeds such as today is happening on the market for soybeans. Uruguay’s President Mujica has made it clear he wants a unique genetic code for cannabis in his country in order to “keep the black market under control.”

Genetically modified cannabis seeds from Monsanto would grant such control. For decades Monsanto has been growing gene-soybean and GM maize in Uruguay too. George Soros is co-owner of agribusinesses Adecoagro, which planted genetically modified soybeans and sunflowers for biofuel.

[W]ith the cannabis industry predicted to generate over $13 billion by 2020, becoming one of the largest agricultural markets in the nation, there should be little doubt that companies like Monsanto are simply waiting for Uncle Sam to remove the herb from its current Schedule I classification before getting into the business.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Maybe the mimic weed will be, soon enough. Let's hope.
    Now explain why quaaludes gets a pass, but roofies don't? Or was it the opposite? Or, whatever you meant because you know, you didn't finish your sentence.........

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Need me to chew your food for you too? I don't break down what should be obvious for an adult.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Eww. No thanks. Besides it's healthy vegan food and you don't like that, ha.

Anyhoo, trust, your message its not obvious. Your post are sometimes cryptic or ambiguous, and in particular, your point in that post wasnt clear on why you think one drug is.. what exactly, over the other.? They're both sedatives.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

I didn't have any problem understanding what he said.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017