What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 100%African, Dec 6, 2005.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Strange how all of a sudden actually responding to the thread title/OP has ulterior motives :D

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's the homie lol

4. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

There ya go. I love the way white girls/women smell. The first white girl I had sex with in college was all into jungle fever. I honestly wasn't even sure I wanted her, but a few beers and a good hard dick convinced me otherwise. Once I "went white" I didn't go back. Yea no rhyme...I'll leave that for Kanye. Seriously, I never went back to black. Did I reject my race? My mom? Those were all questions afforded me, but I had to follow my interests and attraction. The smell and hair of a pretty white lady kills it for me.

5. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

"The smell and hair of a pretty white lady kills it for me" Wooow, that sounds very familiar!

6. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

For me she has to be beautiful and feminine. Also not too tall, but she can vary from curvy,thick,bbw and have a big breasts, butt, thighs, lips, etc. I love alot of things about white women so im not too picky also her COOKIN is a MUST because my heart also loves to eat as well so lol.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  7. RicardoCooper

Get it bruh lol

8. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I've always been attracted to white women. I've just always liked the way they looked, how they carried themselves, their hair. And it's not because I didn't appreciate African beauty, on the contrary. Love how African women look but always have preferred white women. One with good hips, not into the BBW look tbh but love a curvy and stacked woman. Definitely a boobs man, doesn't matter real or fake with a cute butt. Someone with a good sense of humor and has a challenging mind, I don't mind debate at the dinner table.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone saw that flick?

10. Soulthinker

One with a great bod and a fantastic personality. Specifically like say 36C-24-36,6'-5'5,any hair color. Can't be choosy however.

11. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

slim/slender, long hair, petite, etc

12. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Everything ... They are gods gift to the blackman .. Jus give me some long hair and blue/greeneyes to go along with that

13. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

smart ,easy to communicate with .

14. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

What on earth do we smell like?

15. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Well you are definitely gods gift to us too x

16. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

U guys smell like a fresh reservoir mixed wit a faint scent of loreal shampoo .. I could jus bury my face in your lovely hair and take in that scent all day

Amen .. Hold up ... Your a red head? Ooo lawd I have had a mean crush on you guys since like forever ... Most definitely my favorite species ... And if you just throw in a little bit of freckles to go along with that then the package is complete .... Aww man lmaoo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Soulthinker

You have class in choosing a ww who don't want to date a thug.

18. Soulthinker

Most of us brothers live in States so that is why that perception . Plus a few know what Euro ww smells like.

19. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

So European women smell different?

20. RicardoCooper

European white women smell like daffodils, lilacs, and hope

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List