Drake impregnated Rosee Divine

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 5, 2017.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Damn. Her publicist is talking confidently like they've already gotten a blood and DNA test from Drake.lol

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It says too much about her that she goes public with this. It is not in the best interest of her child.

3. andreboba

Well the child is going to famous and a media magnet no matter what. It's good that her mother and lawyer learn how to navigate the media now before the little girl grows up.
    I think it's a good idea Sophie speaks up more so Drake knows he can't intimidate her, because she WILL talk.
    Hell, Drake and his team could be scheming right now how to take full custody away from Sophie because she works in adult entertainment.

4. Reverie

I don't agreed, she doesn't act like a mum that wants to protect her child. There are other ways of showing muscles, like let this be food for the lawyers on both side. And my impression of Drake is that he is menacing and ruthless, and going full social media is not the way to make piece or with him, it will only make him more up to war.

Seriously, I believe they are both quite fucked up in the head.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Drakes going to have a boy! Lol..

[​IMG]

Do you think it makes a difference to a man resenting a pregnancy? That he will be having a boy? Does it endear him a bit?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smh so this dummy is gonna have to fork over half a million a year for the next 21 years minimum. Hope he has a dope investment team.
    Say what you will about Kanye but at least his thot came to the table with her own money.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good point. There is a difference between poor choices and dumb ones. All this butta face gold digger has going is a fat ass.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. Reverie

But didn't Drake have a vasectomy done early in the 07-09?

9. andreboba

According to Forbes, Drake is worth between $60-90 mil, so paying out roughly $10 mil for 21 years to his baby momma is no hardship.
    It's his first and only child out of wedlock, I assume. He won't make that mistake again.

10. The Dark King

Shit nearly 20 percent of your net worth ain't nothing to sneeze at fam.
    Especially when we all know that money is not going to that kid. It's kind of gross because if his kid lived with him he'd spending far less. That money is going to a chick so she doesn't have to work and live pretty lavish

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Men really need to wise up.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He could have been spending that kind of money on someone he really cares about. Imagine spending 10 million on your mother. That would feel great. He still needs money to spend on a future wife and kids. Loss of 10 million may not be a hardship but it's a hell of a loss in opportunity. You also have to consider leaving an estate at the end of your life. Hopefully being rich means you start thinking in terms of wealth and not just spending.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh stop. He's going to love his son the moment he holds him. (Assuming it's his, of course.)
    Just like Chris Brown did when he got sprung. All kinds of carrying on...then he fell in love with his baby girl.
    Let Drake be the daddy he was meant to be, lol.

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Was he even 20 back then?

What 20 year old without a bunch of kids gets a vasectomy?

I tell these guys to wrap it up but really you have to watch ur condoms because you know these hoes will poke holes in them.

And if u dont want to wrap it bang rich hoes.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  15. Reverie

Isn't Drake closer to forty?

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

"The evolution" lol

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He turns 31 in October.

18. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

No as noted above just about to 31...and trust me I know.
    I have hilariously actually followed Drake's Whole Career.
    I still remember watching him on Degrassi...

19. Reverie

Ok, I think he looks at least five years older.

20. The Dark King

So easy to say when you're a woman.
    No woman is ever forced to take care of a one and done. The kid is one thing but it's got to be maddening to have to support some jump off. He basically made some thot a millionaire and before anyone says he chose to sleep with her. Yes he did but I never see a woman having to support the sperm donor after he shoots up the club. There isn't a life long commitment to adopt a grown adult.