A question for white women all over the world

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Ronniejr, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

I have a simple question but it might be a little deep. But i always wondered why older white females between 35-41 always seem to attract men my age through 26(im 21 by the way) just curious? Honest opinions are welcomed

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

A man in his middle twenties is a man in his prime. I think women of any age likes them.

3. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

What's wrong with a man your own age Reverie?

4. Reverie

Absolutely nothing.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

I think you are actually asking why women of that age are attractED to men of that age (?)

It's no different than older males going for younger females. There are those who do and those who don't. It's kinda the pretty young thing syndrome.

I'm over 50 and never been into younger guys. Still surprises me when they approach. The topic came up yesterday with my son (almost 29) and some of his friends and some were talking about liking older women because "they know what they are doing" and the guys "don't have to deal with all the bullshit" they get from younger girls. I don't know if that's true, that's just what they were talking about. I was in the adjoining room so it wasn't like they were trying to say anything towards me.

When I've been out with a bunch of women there are usually some who are into the young guys with hot bods. They want them to play - nothing more. Some say they like that they can train them how they want.

Me....I'm not into all that. I need a man who's fully baked.

6. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

If I may but in, I know this question was not directed at me, but my 2 cents, but many of the older or mature men are looking for younger women, so what does that leave the older mature women to look/go for? the younger men.

7. Reverie

I have no idea.

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I am agreeing w K here

Mature, single white women have a life and are busy working, enjoying their lives and taking care of their families. We are also at our sexual prime and love to play. Younger men are also at their prime and they are fun to play with.

Men our age are usually either married, dogs, grown ass children who never matured fully, or they are just too tired to keep up w our sex drives...

I can see it from the younger mans perspective; they usually don't want the strings (commitment) and drama a younger lady often brings so they opt for the older women who just want to play and don't need anything more from them.

We enjoy spending time flirting, feeling beautiful and when we are done we go back to our daily lives.

9. Reverie

Exactly. ;)

I have also experienced they want something more serious, because women their age is too immature for them with their needyness and their focus on being giftet things/money.

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Oh yes for sure.

There are some young men that want to skip right past the drama and into a good, quality woman's arms. Someone who isn't worrying about running behind them, checking up on them, worrying about who they talk to or what they are doing. They aren't feeling the party scene anymore and they are ready for something real. They want a woman who has their life together, who is classy and professional, hard working, driven. They want someone who can take care of herself and doesn't need him... he can do for her what he wants to when he chooses to. Not some little bird heckling him and wanting him to spend all of his $$ on her.

They are seeking a woman of substance, independent of him.

Don't get me wrong; women like that have expectations. We don't settle for less than what we know we are worth.

11. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

The answer is easy. Men between ages of 35-41 are usually established in life, have a career, some money, resources, etc. They're interested in women and younger women are more attractive. That's it.
    Women are drawn to the qualities older men have (assuming he has kept up w/ his appearance) and he can easily attract a younger woman just as he could a woman his age. Only now he doesn't have to deal with the baggage and rapidly declining aesthetics that aging women have to deal with. In addition, a guy 35-41 might want to settle down, have a family. Older women might not be able to have kids any more or risk of birth defects are much much higher. So a smart guy, would also look at younger women and ignore women his own age. It's just biology.

That leaves (certain) older women to target younger guys your age. A younger guy will go for an older women for some quick easy fun but they're not marrying older women.

12. Reverie

but @hulkx It isn't that many older guys that can attract young women, most of them actually are together with woman their own age.

13. missshyness

I said it there, when one of the guys further up in this thread asked about what is wrong with men your age? you said nothing, my view on this was because many of the older men are going after younger women, their older women peers are left to go after the younger guys, whats not to understand?

Hulkx just said it too upthread, many older guys go for younger women, so this leaves older women getting together with younger guys.

perhaps I should have replied to his question to you, and not to you, oh well, and worded this better.

you have never heard of older guys and younger women? and older women and younger guys?

you agreed with K and cherokee, I am basically saying something similar, there are some older women who like to play.

hope I am making sense, :( sometimes my posts confuse people

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  14. Reverie

But older men going after younger women is not the same thing as they all getting them. As I wrote above, most elder men are together with women at the same age as themselves.

15. missshyness

yes, thats true not all older guys do this, there must be some that appreciate the maturity of older women, surely maturity and some emotional stability will override looks at some point.

16. Reverie

As long as all involved get theirs I don't mind any kind of relationships. It is not my business who are together with who and for why.

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Women of whatever age are gonna want to get dicked down by who they find appeasing regardless of age. Older women have a onslaught of dick coming their way just like young women so they ain't sweating the 3 so called older established guys out of 500 dudes who is constantly thirsting for them.

It's not rocket science folks.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. K

K Well-Known Member

Ah but you see...there are those with very fragile egos who like to think that only men are capable of getting younger/hot bodied etc. Older women couldn't possibly be attracting younger hotter men. And it certainly couldn't be anything of worth. Actually, it's a bit like how some white guys (and even some black guys who have been on here) have such an issue with white women going for black men. It couldn't be that there would be any value there, or that the white woman could get a man who is older, established, white, hard-bodied (fill in the blank)

19. Reverie

Well, I am no cougar.

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's all you had to say!

[​IMG]

Alot of these young women with older established men (tricks) are still getting smashed on the side by some hardbody young cat who ain't got shit going on for himself.

[​IMG]