What Do You Think Of BBW (Big Beautiful Women)

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Stun3r, Jun 6, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Height Weight Proportional

2. Phillybbc

Phillybbc New Member

I love a big sexy confident woman

3. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

It think the whole term is offensive. There's conventionally beautiful people, and people who aren't considered to be conventionally beautiful. Anyone of us could fall anywhere on this spectrum, dependent upon who's judging.

4. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I think you are referring to another O`Donnell... the one who works at CNN. I believe her first name is Nora. The shots I see of Kelly are from a little below her shoulders and up. No way is she about 125.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Kelly O'Donnell works for NBC and she's not a small woman.
    People think she's tiny because she has a petite looking face, but she's actually 5'10 and much heavier than she was when she started as a reporter.
    I would consider her in some ways to be a BBW, but only because she's so top heavy.
    [​IMG]

6. K

K Well-Known Member

She's 52 years old. I'm sorry but I consider her quite a ways from being a large woman, even in this picture that you have posted. I would say she's HWP especially if she's 5'10.

Big boobs constitutes a BBW now? wow!

And no Othello - I knew who I was referring to. Given that she's 5'10, she probably is more than 125. But I certainly don't think she's a "big" woman (other than being tall)

7. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

She may have a big top, but she's not a bbw. BBWs are fat women. LOL

8. Heavyshift

Heavyshift New Member

For me a natural attraction to a plus size woman is a given. The attraction is greatly enhanced by what's in her mind. A great personality is the icing on the cake.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

This newfangled definition/image of what defines a BBW makes my head spin (and hurt). Sometimes, I think it includes every woman who (traditionally) wouldn't be permitted anywhere near a modelling runway.

She's tall and not small, but definitely not a BBW in my opinion.

In the past I have had a couple of times where women described themselves/body type, and I found it to not at all be what she said. I had one say that she had a big butt whereas she was every bit of a BBW. Not being critical, but it's like me claiming to have an athletic body while I still have a bit of a gut. For the record, I'd describe myself as average sized with a little extra.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  10. K

K Well-Known Member

You and I have had this discussion more than once :) When I was on a BBW dating site I was told I wasn't one. I do put that because to me, any way you define it, I fit the category. I think it's more a matter of if a man likes it or not....and maybe the way it's distributed/carried? As in, they may not want to think they are attracted to a fat woman so they don't want to think of her as a BBW therefore they say she isn't one. IDK really. I've heard everything from like you said - basically anything bigger than a run way model to 300# plus. Hell look at this site....and the different threads and how big of a range and overlap there is in the different categories. Clearly it depends on the individual's perspective. I really don't care what category I'm in, as long as someone still finds me attractive from time to time, it's all good.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Anyone care to elaborate on the body type?

12. Orignalblak

Orignalblak New Member

I like a lil meat on mines soooo yeah I fucks wit BBW

13. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Totally.
    There are beautiful women and not-beautiful women.
    There are bigger women and smaller women.
    Beauty and size are not related.

The term BBW is also potentially really damaging, especially when it gets thrown around so recklessly. That stuff is the reason teenage girls self-harm starve themselves and develop eating disorders. You're either fat or skinny and there's no consideration whatsoever of the other 80% in between the two which is called "totally normal".

14. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

They can be skinny or they can be big, as long as those feminine curves are present ... But also theres a nice group that are jus plain skinny or fat wit barely any curves that Ive fucked wit because of their personality/confidence ... Every women period, one way shape or form has something unique about them that somebody will find attractive ... If u look at my profile pic that should give u a good idea of how big I like em ... The biggest ive done is 5'8 and about 350lbs ... She gave amazing head (like could go for hrs) and could take the poundin like a champ .. Also big girls happen to be very exciting, more caring, cook better, have better depth to their convos, and feel better to wrap ur arms around .. Just my two cents

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  15. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

That's nowhere near a BBW ... Ya trippin lmao

16. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Surprised this hasn’t been talked about more...

I guess I just love women cuz I don’t discriminate too much on size. Of course I’m not down with the extreme levels of the spectrum of size, but still bigger women are just fine with me.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

It's been talked about more and more and more. Over the years it's been a hot topic.

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

To me they're more beautiful White Women for me to love. It's mostly in her confidence and how she carries herself in the streets/sheets.

Pretty feet is a bonus though.

19. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Bbw is subjective best way to describe what is considered bbw is through pictures.

upload_2020-7-11_12-43-14.jpeg

Ashley Graham is a bbw.

20. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

upload_2020-7-11_12-45-34.jpeg

Bbw and a pawg