Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K

K Well-Known Member

We actually do have meal programs for breakfast and lunch at school for free or very low cost (depending on family income level)

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL at the skit in the first minute & half of this music video:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Lol omg this too funny. That's an interesting subculture you guys have going on there.
    What she says in the end "you guys haven't even been to Africa" is what I was thinking all along. Their imaginary African culture that will save the Black people of America is really funny. I think all the guys that are on that trip should go to Africa and do some travelling. That will straighten their head pretty quickly. They should stay somewhere with lots of power cuts and no running water where they have to wash clothes with their hands. When they come back from the trip maybe they'll be able to see the privileges and opportunities surrounding them and make something out of it.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yes, Africa is no joke.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmmfao!!!

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Too funny! I like that Big Daddy Kane loop too

7. Madeleine

Black women have their period because Europeans taught them to?!?! That's some deep shit.

8. Reverie

Exactly, what the fuck...

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If I had to I could wash clothes with my hands and boil reasonably clean water to purify it. What I can't do is be in 110 degree weather with no electric. That's not happening. How do they take enough baths and showers to keep cool and remove the sweat when there is no running water??

I imagine you would need to shower every 2 hours just to keep your skin healthy. How would there be time for anything else??? Every time you get a break from reading you have to spend it looking for water to shower??? Unreal.

10. Madeleine

Yeah that's what I thought, hey I can wash clothes with my hands. So I went to work. After one load of laundry with hot water and Omo my hands were raw and the skin was peeling off my hands. You have to do it for a few weeks before your skin gets tough from the rubbing and scrubbing.
    On the water issue: They usually take a bath in the morning and evening. In between they just live with the fact that it's hot and dust gets stuck to them. Also, I'm referring to average urban African life not this Western illusion that everyone lives in huts and hunts lion over there.

11. Madeleine

On heat etc: I have noticed Africans living there don't sweat as much as I did. They'd just be cool with it, in fact they even wear the full set of suit, shirt, tie with minimal AC and still look ok while sweat would be pouring down my face. Instead they start complaining that it's "very cold" at 25? (I.e. during Harmattan). Depends what your body is used to.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well I grew up doing most of the yard work at home. Dad helped a little but I did most. I've loaded 45 foot trailers for major trucking companies in the past. I've also done maintenance and repairs on heavy machinery for years as a troubleshooter. Add heavy weight lifting without gloves to that and.......I think I can wash clothes....Lol.

When I shook Obamas soft hands he probably was as shocked about the way mine felt as I was his.

13. Reverie

Why did you shake hands with Obama ? and You have work hands?

14. Madeleine

Oh, how did you get to shake Obama's hands? Yeah, sounds like you are equipped to wash clothes by hand. Go ahead then:)

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The technology I was working with was for the DOD. I had a government secret clearance.

16. Reverie

Ok, but could you please post an image of those hands, please. :p

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Not sure why "pro black" men would mess with white chicks... However I can see how black guys who are more generally aware of social issues and who have less patience for racism might get with a white chick.

Black women aren't all "aware"... Some pay koreans for blonde weaves for example... Some are at heart tacit "white is right" racists, in that they believe you're automatically more "capable" and more "credible" if you're white... Plenty are really complacent and clueless, like the "christian" ones etc... And the ones that have a little bit going on intellectually come with a far higher "price tag" than a similarly endowed white woman... Higher maintenance & higher barrier to entry... So if you're a black male "sapiophile" -- eg. more aware of history, more aware of politics and social issues -- you'll realize at some point that you're going to have to expand your horizons if you're going to find a match...

Plus -- white women are generally regarded as the woman to have if you want a love life that isn't a huge distraction from other things you want to accomplish in life. The white girl = the one you don't have to worry about while you put your energies into other shit. The black girl is going to be a distraction ... or at least that's the stereotype ... (We all remember what chris rock said about michelle obama at the beginning of obama's first term...) So I can see how black men who are more aware and driven (and therefore less tolerant of racial injustices and iniquity) would broaden their options at least...

19. Madeleine

Lol @ the clip!
    I'm surprised about some of the stereotypes! In Europe we ww are said to be the difficult ones compared to African women. Which is why most African men after tasting the menu (and having secured their green cards) return to African women to marry. They expect family life to be very hierarchical, are broughtup not to question or oppose their husbands and to never expect help with cooking, cleaning and childcare. We European girls don't play opposition, but we expect family life to be a partnership abd teamwork. Meaning when we aren't happy with something we feel free to address it and expect the guy to be willing to have a conversation about it, we expect to make decisions together and depending on the arrangement we might even expect help with chores and children. So we are just so demanding and difficult. Oh yeah, and a very important one: We DO NOT take infidelity lightly. We don't believe "a man will be a man" bla bla bla, and it's not guaranteed that we will stay with you anyway even when we found out you've been cheating. So it's just easier to marry a girl from home who will be eternally grateful to you for bringing her to Europe and who will gladly serve you home-made food three times a day. And who will teach your black babies the correct languageand cculture.

Well, everyone has his own problem.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Funny and so true sometimes.
    I think it depends a lot on where in Africa the men come from.
    They all prefer an easy life.
    The more adventurous ones will return to an African woman and try to keep his WW as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.