The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, the white male patriarchy loves us SOOO much. :rolleyes: They are using foolish black men against us to represent us as an example to spew that type of rhetoric. It is sickening to use real life situations in such political way. The truth is brothas warn bw about fucking with these type of low lifes and we are met with disdain and get called corny and so on. They want to talk about acknowledgement, acknowledge the fact you have bm and everyone else in your corner more than those that oppose while bm gets the world dropped on him. Last time I checked Jemele Hill still has her job, while Colin Kaeperknick doesn't. If black men don't stay in their "place" they are shown just how much of niggers they truly are. If a black man calls out black women on their bullshit he is a bad guy, sellout, cancelled and so on. But when bw do it they are telling the truth and want to be praised for it. Serena Williams is still a black queen... What about Jamie Foxx, Jordan Peele, Kanye West, ect.?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

This whole blame everybody shit don't work. Brothas are waking up and starting to become smarter and stronger and nobody likes it. Biggest threat.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You can't expect a malignant,malfunctioning,matriarchy,to be logical..sensible...or successful.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

'My prefix is Mx.'
    Florida teacher's request that 5th grade students use gender-neutral pronouns

By Harvey Day

Math and science teacher Chloe Bressack, who teaches at Canopy Oaks Elementary in Tallahassee, Florida, sent the letter home to the 5th grade class at the beginning of the year.

[​IMG]

The letter says: 'One thing you should know about me is that I use gender neutral terms.
    'My prefix is Mx. (pronounced Mix). Additionally, my pronouns are "they, them, their" instead of "he, his, she, hers".

'I know it takes some practice for it to feel natural, but in my experience students catch on pretty quickly.
    ...'My priority is for all of my students to be comfortable in my classroom and have a space where they can be themselves while learning'

Canopy Oaks Principal Paul Lambert told the publication: 'We support the preference in how [the teacher is] addressed, we certainly do.'

Reacting to the letter on Facebook, Noelle Enright said: 'Why is this even an issue? The world's not gonna end because someone wants to be addressed as them/they. It's their preference and literally does not affect you in any way.'

But not everyone agreed. Joseph Christopher said: 'I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as gender neutral.'

5. darkcurry

"they are actually with men that have real power" On white women with white men. That says A LOT with just a few words.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I literally give 0 fucks about this story. Does the person who posted that fake outrage on Facebook not realize that white folks (& other non-blacks) sing aloud the n-word at Rap concerts?

7. darkcurry

LOL! Nope! When black folks talk about claiming that word so much I'm like of all things THAT'S what you want to take back?! That's what you want power of?! Of all things.
    Aim a little higher!

8. darkcurry

Didn't know Jemele Hill co-signed on that shit. Wow!

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/910945892039045120

Her comment section is split. But a lot of brothas are withdrawing their support for Jemele Hill. But she had so many black male celebs on her side makes me wonder have they co-signed on this shit. White supremacy is winding up and trying to deliver a BIG blow to black men. smh.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Funny how Jeme is still employed for attacking the POTUS (who is White and male),
    And Curt Shilling who is White, was fired by ESPN for sharing this tweet..

[​IMG]

l guess Jeme herself, has some major privilege. Think she'd agree?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I think Kanye knew that White people buy his music, would buy his music and would sing along. No disclaimers.
    Young adults and teens love the music and likely sing it with no thought of the heaviness of its history, when used a different way. I think to them it's an entirely different word with different context. But l can't know for sure because l don't use it even in a musical context. Younger generation seem to use it intermittently.

Though Ariana Grande just released her lead dancer, Ladycultura for using it on IG..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did watch a dance instruction video of her to get a feel of her, and she came off very mellow and cool and a nice person. I guess she misjudged.

11. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Thing is I dont think Kurt was all that popular with his fellow casters.

Where as Hill is and really some solidarity is probably in the best interest of ESPN Black Casters.

Dont want to get divided and conquered.

12. darkcurry

I actually agree with her that Donald Trump is a white supremacist. Him calling for people's jobs just adds to the hypocritical disgust when this man invited Ted Nugent into the White House. What I don't agree with is her apologizing to ESPN for it and then turn around this week and co-sign that hit piece on black men, pretty much found a way to prove her loyalty to her white male liberal bosses by going after black men to be dangerous to black women and the black community, labeling us no better than white supremacist.

The political system is controlled by white supremacy that is why racism exist on both sides. Some of you guys are looking at these parties through a liberal or conservative talking heads' eyes and not your own. Trump isn't on black men's side, Obama isn't on black men's side, Hillary isn't on black men's side. NONE of them! Because we are a threat to their power. And the problem you have as to the reason why hit pieces like that can exist is people think they are on the people's side because when you can control how people are educated you have the power. Presidents are selected not elected.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  13. ColiBreh1

I assume a BW wrote that Facebook post because I found out a few years ago that BW would get triggered by WW singing "Gold Digger" at clubs/parties back when it was a hit in 2005 because of the 3rd verse, especially the last line "And when you get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl".

[​IMG] I remember 1 BW saying something about she HATED WW singing it because all the WW in the club would gleefully/cheerfully sing that line loudly.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  14. ColiBreh1

This is why I had no interest in defending Jamelle Hill last week. She's known for being a feminist & throwing black male athletes under the bus, but going easy on white male athletes. When brothas call her out this, she makes excuses.

Also this wasn't the 1st time Jamelle Hill got in trouble for saying controversial political speech, but the previous time ESPN suspended her. She's lucky AF she didn't get any type of punishment.

15. Skaddix

She probably would have but then Trump and The White House was like she should be fired....it does Disney no good to look like they are taking orders from Trump not to mention sheesh Fox said worse about Obama on a regular basis and his White House never called for firing.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A lot of bw are co-signing it. Being involved with a bw from America is really a game of roulette these days. Too many are as toxic as 45 supporters. No idea how someone would weed through them to get to the ones worth knowing.

17. darkcurry

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

19. Skaddix

Meh I find generalizing extremely dumb when it comes to stuff like personal relationships.

20. ColiBreh1

The answer to the question is NO. Just Albert Haynesworth's ex-girl is bad for BM. That's why she's just a Baby Mama & Albert didn't wife her.

I hadn't seen BSO's opinion, but I'd expect he'd hate that article. Dude came from SOHH forums before the BSO blog blew up.

Unfortunately, Bomani Jones from ESPN defended the article.