Life comes at you fast

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Nov 15, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He left or she kicked him out?

3. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

At least the videos are two years apart and not two months!!

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Once you go black, you become a single mother. Way to live up to the stereotype. Damn

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not sure, she deleted her videos.

6. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Damn - I wish people would be more deliberate & cautious about popping out these babies... The kids don't seem to have even the slimmest chance at having a nuclear family these days... Gotta fix this shit.

I think all these pie-in-the-sky notions of "romantic love" and such are backfiring... People think staying together is just going to be easy... instead of doing things beforehand to make it easy, like being sure you're compatible, being realistic about the challenges you'll face, knowing yourself, knowing the other person, etc. etc. etc.

I'm seeing too many kids simply born into single parenthood... Got a niece and a nephew who recently had kids. Both also have lots and lots of college debt. My niece broke up with her baby's father before the baby was even born. My nephew is with the baby's mother, but his mom (the grandmom) actually wants him to leave the girl (and her own grand kid) for really petty reasons...

People aren't taking this shit serious enough. It really does take a village, but we've reduced it to a single mom...

7. medullaslashin

8. Reverie

Ok.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Is it me, or does it look like she dyed that baby's hair??

10. Reverie

Nope, it isn't just you. I thought it looked dyed too.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

SMH. God help her child.

12. RicardoCooper

The baby look albino

13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

omg, is she sure this isn't Boris Becker's daughter?!

14. Madeleine

That's what it looks like. Maybe she wants to eradicate every trace of the father in the baby's looks.

Not just dyed but she straightened it, too. I'm not buying that she naturally has no trace of curl.

15. Madeleine

Yes, yes and yes!
    One should absolutely think twice about whether to have a baby with someone or not. If you can't see yourself marrying the person you shouldn't be having kids with him/her. And yes, it's gonna be hard. Children are a blessing, but they are also additional stress for the relationship. And no, single mums aren't enough. I know many are doing their utmost best, but it's not ideal. Children need both parents.

16. medullaslashin

I think the hair color is natural... Just looks strange because of her mix of ancestries. OJ simpson's daughter also had interesting coloration when she was younger. I think it has something to do with how fast these "biracial" kids go from blonde to black colored hair. Even "full white" blonde kids go from blonde to darker hair as they age, but not as fast of course...

With the unique mix of melanins, these "biracial" kids just have colors we're not used to when they're young...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I've known 2 different interracial families who had children who were very fair with blonde hair. They did have rather curly hair. But then on the other hand I know children from both black parents who have wavy or almost straight hair.

The baby in the picture may have her hair pulled back and smoothed. People do that all the time too.

18. RicardoCooper

Nothing to add, I just think it's funny you use OJ as your go-to example

19. Madeleine

I think it may have something to do with the fact that many African Americans carry European genes. Afro European kids don't tend to be so hard to guess.

20. Reverie

A friend of mine have a daughter with a black man from Ethiopia, the girl is now a teenager (17), and have gorgeous blonde loose curls, it is very striking against her amber eyes and caramel colored skin. Those two (average looking people) were really lucky when they created that girl. ;)