Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Well, she is a feminist, so it makes sense she is wishy washy when it comes to a black woman reporting rape. Feminism is the same old white supremacy with a different gender in charge.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This potentially is about to blow up in Lena's face.
    The assault allegedly happened when Aurora was 17 years old and the accused writer was 35. Aurora is currently 23.

It sounds like Perrineau was drinking underage at some hotel bar with her friends, Miller tried to pick her up. Miller was supposedly drunk as were Aurora and one of her friends. The one sober girl drove them all back to Miller's place where everyone got out.

Aurora passed out and woke up to Miller fucking her.

Unfortunately, this is a very common form of date rape with younger, college age women. Getting wasted, going home with some dude, passing out and then the guy having sex with her without her consent.

It's always risky having sex with a woman you don't know when both of you are intoxicated.

Still. Lena wasn't there and has no business acting like she knows exactly what happened.
    Defend your writer friend if you must, but don't outright say the victim lied and is among the 3% of rape cases that are misreported.

This is going to be an interesting case.
    Aurora Perrineau passed a polygraph already about the rape. Miller's lawyers say that Aurora's attorneys asked for monetary compensation after the assault, which she and her mother flatly deny.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Do you gotta link to the info you wrote about in the first 3 paragraphs & last paragraph?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found it:

https://www.thewrap.com/girls-murray-miller-aurora-perrineau-harold-perrineau-lost-oz/

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Feminists offer nothing but problems, no solutions. The way a lot of them still kowtow to daddy, gotta wonder if they even want to be in charge. That train already wrecked and rusted. No salvage value. Just a liability for the cost of carrying the trash away.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And as soon as its a non white woman I guess me too changes to just us never them

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I watched the first 10 minutes of it, and I saw enough. The hypocrisy is mind-boggling. So, they cheered on a documentary on pedophilia in the Catholic Church with Oscars, but refused to allow a documentary on pedophilia in Hollywood?

When you think about it, industries that attract young child actors Etc, are ripe for pedophiles to attach themselves to. This is why you have a large number of teachers, priests, Boy Scout leaders, coaches, pediatricians pedophiles... It's all just so sickening.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah Aurora's name wasn't even trending. I have went to her instagram and twitter, she seems like a decent girl and literally took a LIE DETECTOR TEST back in September and this was before the avalanche of stories started to come out. That don't count for shit with her?

8. The Dark King

Yup which is why I can never call myself a feminist. Its just some more white supremacy bs under a different banner. I realized this after Sandra Bland and other black women went through police brutality suddenly it wasn't a women's issue. It wasn't about male fragility in the presence of women opposing them. It wasn't a human rights epedemic. It was strictly a black problem.

9. ColiBreh1

To be fair, that's probably because Aurora isn't famous enough. Go look at her filmography on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_Perrineau

It would really benefit her if she was casted as a major character on a popular CW show or Netflix show.

Also, most black folks would regonize her Father Harold Perroneu by face, but most don't know him by his name.

10. The Dark King

What famous chicks broke Louie?
    How did Harvey Weinstein come out?
    Roman Polanski?
    The only thing those women had in common was them being white. None of them were famous.
    Famous women keep their mouths shut as long as that money is flowing and the lifestyle is poppin.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You're a smart guy, you know that it's in dysfunctional females nature to create strife where there IS NONE

Even if they achieved their man-free nirvana, they'd create new problems

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would really like to see them successful at proving their point (who knows or even cares what that is? Lol). As long as I don't have to see them at work I'm good.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What is your 'reason' exactly why you don't want to see women at (your) work?

What have women being in the workplace done to make you say that?

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  15. The Dark King

What does it matter as long as he aligns with your goal of a male free work zone.

16. ColiBreh1

17. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Hillarie Burton gave details a couple days ago:

https://www.thewrap.com/hilarie-bur...l-creator-mark-schwahn-forced-himself-on-her/
    This show is really tainted now. I can't watch this show again without thinking about this shit.

18. The Dark King

Damn and Ben Affleck grabbed her tits on camera smh

19. The Dark King

Anyone else find it odd no black man has been caught up in this

20. ColiBreh1

LOL, I been wanting to bring that up. Black Men in Hollywood know they don't have the privilege/power to put women on the casting couch, even Black actresses. In fact whenever you do hear rumors about Black Men in Hollywood putting someone on the casting couch, it's ALWAYS a gay rumor.