Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This is WILD! LOL!!

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Bachelor in Paradise alum Romeo Alexander exchanged vows with Caroline Sullivan in New York City after announcing their pregnancy.
    The Alexanders first met in February 2022 .

UpscaleImage_6_20240326.jpg UpscaleImage_5_20240326.jpg UpscaleImage_4_20240326.jpg

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

MTV 16 and pregnant/Teen Moms Star MacKenzie Mckee and her boyfriend Khesanio Hall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. SilverSmith

Shakira is allegedly dating British actor Lucien Laviscount, who starred in her "Punteria" music video.

enhanced.watermark.bde5e891-transformed (1).jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. darkcurry

First Jimmy Butler now Lucien

She also had a video that was some sort of adaption of The Great White Hype Jack Johnson
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  7. SilverSmith

Actor Aaron Clifton Moten ("Fallout") and his wife Lilja Rúriksdóttir.

33.jpg 45.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

9. darkcurry

10. SilverSmith

Kid Cudi and Lola Abecassis Sartor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rapper-actor Scott “Kid Cudi” Mescudi surprised fans by announcing his engagement to menswear designer Lola Abecassis Sartore in an Instagram post this week that doubled as the couple’s social media debut as a couple.

The carousel of Instagram images of Mescudi and his betrothed sees the two at the premiere of Knuckles this week (styled by Yves Saint Laurent, as Mescudi notes to fans), with one of the images showing the two seated as Sartore beams and her new fiance smiles slyly while gazing at her.

Mescudi casually introduced his future life partner to his fans on Instagram in the caption announcing their big news.

“My fiancé Lola and me at the Knuckles premiere. This amazing woman makes me so happy, she is everything to me and I’m so excited to share this news,” he wrote in part. “Life is wild, and right when I felt my future was uncertain, it became crystal clear with Lola. Happy Cud in full effect.”

Mescudi responded to this in the comments with, “U have me forever.”

Sartore also announced the big news on her Instagram page, writing about her husband-to-be and helping to promote Knuckles, Mescudi’s latest television project, which is based on the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. Quite the fashion world professional, she even credited her stylist for the night and hair stylist in the caption.

“I never thought I could love someone this much!” she wrote. “So proud to call you my fiancé Scott. I can’t wait for you all to see this amazing man in the new Knuckles show!”

Kid Cudi rose to fame with the hit underground single “Day ‘n’ Nite” and quickly caught the attention of Kanye West, who signed him to his GOOD music label and later launched the duo Kids See Ghosts with him in 2018.

His lyrics veer toward the autobiographical and he’s grown a fan base writing with honesty about depression, his struggles with drug use and relationships. He also launched at least two clothing brands in recent years and his acting credits include Entourage, Bill & Ted Face the Music, and Don’t Look Up!, among others.

In 2022, the artist opened up in an Esquire interview about his personal life: “I want a girlfriend,” he told the magazine. “I need to be with somebody. Most people would think I enjoy being single, because I’m single a lot. But I’m a relationship man… My goal is to find someone. Soon, hopefully. And get married and have more kids.” (Mescudi has a teen daughter from a prior relationship.)

While little is widely known about Sartore, her Instagram bio indicates she is in the world of men’s fashion and a glance at her collection of pictures on the platform shows just how deep she has ventured into it; Bold images of runway looks and team photos of staffers at Louis Vuitton (she indicates she works for the fashion house on another social platform), as well as several from a recent trip to Japan, make up the collection.

How the couple met and the length of their relationship so far is unclear — but these are likely to be the first questions fired at them the next time the two light up a red carpet as they did this week.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

Are those tattoos on his head or that's just the way his hair has been cut. lol!!

12. SilverSmith

He has a full head tattoo. The process must've hurt like hell. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2024