The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Not to unfairly profile these fellas however I would automatically assume they could sing in 4-part harmony together as opposed to being dressed as Power Rangers.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Might be their civilian day job when not fighting giant space monsters.....

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You really might have just low-key come up with a brilliant new idea for a storyline. I can totally visualize it too.

All you need now is a relentless arch nemesis along with a group catch phrase and you could easily strike Gold.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

IMG_0583.jpeg

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This slaps.

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The last two big-budget video game adaptations (Halo, The Last Of Us) have not been my cup of tea. Halo was a show where the people running it had no idea what the underlying theme was about, they thought they were making Battlestar Galactica, but they should have been making Band of Brothers (in space). The Last Of Us, is a manipulative rehash of every badass with a heart-of-gold who "gets too attached" story, set in a worn-out zombie apocalypse universe.

So I'm really hopeful this show doesn't disappoint, I don't want to write off another adaptation. So far, however, everything I've seen looks good.

• List
  9. SilverSmith

• List
  10. SilverSmith

The latest promotional artwork featuring Deadpool and Wolverine was unveiled at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.

440.png

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1709560228780.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. SilverSmith

Apple TV+ Renews Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

Today, Apple TV+ announced that its broadly acclaimed Monsterverse series “Monarch: Legacy of Monsters,” from Legendary Entertainment, has been renewed for a second season. On the heels of its success, Apple TV+ has also struck a new multi-series deal with Legendary Entertainment, which includes a second season of “Monarch: Legacy of Monsters,” and multiple spinoff series based on the franchise.

“‘Monarch: Legacy of Monsters’ has left an indelible imprint on the hearts, minds and imaginations of audiences around the world, led by the brilliance of Chris, Matt, Kurt, Wyatt and the incredibly gifted and talented cast and creative team,” said Morgan Wandell, head of international development for Apple TV+. “We couldn’t be more excited for viewers to not only have the chance to experience even more thrills in season two, but to embark on epic, new journeys in the franchise as we expand Legendary’s Monsterverse.”

upscaled-2x-4irfmmyac76c1.jpg

• List
  13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20231031_234840.jpg

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1713020864724.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    • List
  16. SilverSmith

Moon Knight vs. Werewolf by Night By Mike Deodato, Jr.
    Moon Knight #20 (2006)

626.jpg

17. SilverSmith

Aliens Expanded Documentary

18. SilverSmith

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes IMAX® Trailer

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. SilverSmith

Hailed as one of the best sci-fi novels of the decade, "Dark Matter" is a story about the road not taken.

The nine-episode series will follow the journey of Jason Dessen, a physicist, educator, and devoted family man who is mysteriously taken into a parallel reality one fateful evening in Chicago.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]