BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

"Rings of Power" second season premieres on August 29, 2024 exclusively on Prime Video. Hope that interracial relationship is explored with plot-integrated love scenes because they barely did more than kiss in season one.

3. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

5. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Can someone accumulate all the films/TV shows from this thread with WW/BM leads in the last 10 years?

6. Rollx007

7. ColiBreh1

Do both of them have to be co-leads OR are you also fine with shows where 1 of is them at least a co-lead & the other is part of the supporting regular cast?

8. Rollx007

it's cool if they're not both leads, just any BM/WW couple in a film or show

9. ColiBreh1

I just found out "Unprisoned" got renewed for a 2nd season back in November"

https://deadline.com/2023/11/unpris...hington-overall-deal-abc-signature-1235627356

• List
  10. ColiBreh1

Netflix just renewed "3 Body Problem" for a 2nd season:

https://deadline.com/2024/05/3-body-problem-renewed-season-2-netflix-1235917828

Expect for the season finale episode, the entire 1st season I needed to watch youtube recaps & read the Wikipedia extended plot summaries after watching each episode to keep up what was going on with the show. This isn't a show you can be distracted on you phone while watching.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. Young Herschel

I am just now watching the last two episodes of "Girls on the Bus" and it definitely ends on a high note with a furious finish. I am really looking forward to the second season now ;)

12. Jeffrey Tripp

It got cancelled

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Young Herschel

I read that it was designed to be a limited series as it is a book adaptation. That didn't stop "True Blood" though but this show isn't the ratings hit that series was so I guess there is not much chance they order a second season :(

• List
  14. Jeffrey Tripp

Well at least they ended up together.

15. Young Herschel

True and that's what made me so captivated by the promise of the sophomore season. The plot with the Democratic nominee was just manifesting too.

Furthermore I just started watching "The White Lotus" this holiday weekend and I looked it up on wikipedia to learn it was originally intended as an HBO limited series of six episodes. The people embraced it so much that a second season was ordered and now a third season is set to air next year. I really REALLY would appreciate another season of GOTB now that it's just finally hitting its stride!!

Last edited: May 27, 2024 at 3:39 AM
  16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Start with the thread on this website on the lR movies. And this thread on the TV shows.

17. ColiBreh1

Full trailer that dropped last month & new featurette clip:

18. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I don’t understand the metrics of why streaming-exclusive shows get cancelled, but this program was, as television goes, very good. And even when it gets redundant, it finds an interesting way to reposition a well-worn trope. The main three have great chemistry and this show will be missed

19. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Probably cause they got machine algorithms deciding what is cancelled lmao @ryanpaulstewart