1. SwanRider

SwanRider New Member

Are you a whitophile?

Is there something about the sight of a womans white-skinned body that just brings some sort of animal up out of you from like... the deep deep down?

Does the look of a naked white body, long and slender and pale, sprawled across the bed of your darkened room and shinning in the moonlight coming through the window make your fingers wiggle greedily and your tongue hang out?

Does the look of a perfect alabaster-white ass like a vision sculptured in marble (except soft and warm instead of hard and cold) pushing toward your face make you want to kneel in drooling worship? Does a patch of pale white skin glimpsed through ripped denim jeans transfix you? Could you stroke a stream of blonde peach-fuzz hair that flows down the groove of an egg-shell colored spine to dissapear between pearly white ass-cheeks for hour after loving hour?

Could you actually count all the freckles on a natural redhead female, and then count them again just to be sure- stopping every now and then to marvel at the milky white skin on the bottomeside of her forearms and ass-cheeks where freckles don't occur?

Do you sometimes catch sight of a slender white hand the color of candle-wax emerging from a black sleeve reaching across a distant table in some smoky bar to tap out a ciggerette or grab a lighter and feel giddy with the disire to have those slender white fingers curl around the base of your hardwood and play you like a skilled musician?

Do you marvel at the way brunnette hair and pubes grow from such snowy white skin, how the hair can be so dark when the skin is so white?

Maybe you don't do these things, I do though, I'm a whitophile.

2. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Erm, no I don't actually but I admire your honesty! I prefer the way my man's dark skin glistens and shines when wet from the shower. Makes me want to lick him from head to toe!

3. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I'll second that, and often I do. :lol: Black skin can feel like silk to brush up against, and black men are not as hairy as white men which I like. But more than that I love his black facial features, his sweet little nose which I always plant a kiss on, and his soft, soft lips - the whole proportions of his face are more beautiful than any white man's.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting hard just reading this.

5. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Me too, I have a huge erection!

6. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I wonder what Iffy has to say about that.

7. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Tell me more about..........

8. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Hahahaha, I was of course joking. I'm no fem with a stem.

9. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Are you making fun of us trannies?

You're bang out of order.

10. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

are you kiddin me, i knew you were joking. But are you sure you have no stem? :lol:

11. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

A nice little nubbin maybe, but not a chick with a dick!

12. MistressB

MistressB New Member

What a cute phrase! I lub my little nubbin :D

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol! Great way of putting it.

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Francophile maybe(food and literature and countryside) Anglophile YES( art, culture, history, countryside, politics)

Whitophile----ha ha----Never!

15. SwanRider

SwanRider New Member

Yeah it's a clumbsy term, too inclusive. But since I got called it once, it kinda stuck on some level. And why not, considering the 'whiteness' itself really turns me on, not indiscriminately obviously, the whole 'whiteness' thing is like a multiplier, if I don't find a woman attractive in the first place, maybe she's too 'heavy'(1) or too old,(1) or maybe really fine but I don't dig her vibe(4), well, 0 times 4 or whatever is still 0. But I'm happy to obsess about, drool over and pursue exlusively beautiful white women whose vibe I do dig, because I get a real heart-racy kick out of em.

Stroking her lovely blonde hair and kissing her milk-white skin is to me what stroking a woman in a leather catsuit probably is to a leather fetishist. I dunno if other people on this site have that kind of take on it though, you seem to all just like eachother even though you 'happen to be' different colors, and the differences are no big deal, or just partially interesting. Weirdly, this site makes me feel even more "that freak that actually loves she-whitey's for some reason :?" then mainstream dating/sex-talk sites would.

At least it's nice to be able to talk about the fixation every now an then. In real life I don't get the opportunity to mention my very strong prefference, because it can be uncomfortable and over-complicated to talk about race at the best of times, let alone convoluting it with talk about sex at the same time. I ain't ashamed tho, I got asked by a friend "What's your favorite flavor" so to speak, the answer, without hesitation... "Vanilla".

I know I put the pale-faced-female on a pedastal by any means necessary, that's because I get more of a rise off it, I like adoring the female, I've never understood that narcissitic vibe some men have where the woman is mostly there to be an audiencre for his 'huge cock' or as a body for him to screw while he admires his well-muscled self in the mirror (ala that scene in American Psycho).

I want an otherworldy goddess to worship and adore, lose myself in her image, white-girls fit my bill. Asian women kinda have that same slender pale-skinned thing, but white-women are more... Earthy somehow, there's more 'physicality' there, plus there's all that black/white historical race-tension to have fun working up a sweat over. And Asian women don't have the cool-colored eyes, the peach-fuzz (I actually like hirsuite white females, specially the blonde ones, I met this German girl once, she had thick blonde hairs on her forearms, you'd think I'd run for the hills screamin 'Manlike!!!', but no, never, stroking the soft blonde hairs on her arms was sooo lovely, they actually felt feminine, not that I've ever stroked a mans arm-hairs to compare but... that hairy 'Aryan' girl was absolutely lovely to touch and I've had many dreams about her since).

And also Asian women don't freckle. The ability to freckle is important. I like freckles. Another reason I think I'm whitophile is that ALL black women remind me of my sisters and mother, (the Black-American habit of calling eachover brothers an sisters doesn't help). I know for sure that 'incestish' is not a feeling I care to challenge.

So looks like I'll be white-only for life.

Been fun sharing these thoughts. Maybe too much fun.

16. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Who cares what you like or why...it's your cock so it's up to you where you put it! You don't need to give your preference a name or justify yourself to anyone. I say we only live once so must make the most of our time on earth. If like fucking white girls then go for it. A bit of objectification is fine I think.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Iffy's right. It wouldn't seem right if BM were considering themselves "blackophiles" because they love BW.

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Ditto.

19. SwanRider

SwanRider New Member

Yeh I know, just like talkin about my sexuality really. I should apologise, forcing you guys to read through reems and reems of my own self-titilation.

20. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Titillate all you like! But I just think it's a shame that people feel the need to justify their preferences and choices...if it's not "the norm".