UK/Euro Celebrity Swirl Thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Feb 18, 2009.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Well seeing as how there's so much more of it going on across the "pond" (above board anyway), I thought I'd start a thread for info on foreign celeb swirling.:smt109

Jermaine Pennant Back With Hollyoaks Actress Jennifer Metcalfe After Split With Glamour Model Fiancée
    By Chris Johnson
    Last updated at 3:20 PM on 17th February 2009

Footballer Jermaine Pennant was back in the arms of Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe on Valentine's Day, shortly after splitting from Page Three model Amii Grove.

Jermaine called off his engagement with Amii, admitting he 'couldn't give her what she wants'.
    And now the Liverpool footballer, currently on loan to Portsmouth, appears to have rekindled his romance with Jennifer, following the couple's split last summer.

[​IMG] Footballer Jermaine Pennant was spotted out with his ex, Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe, on Valentine's Day in London.

The pair were seen together holding hands and queuing to get into the Funky Buddha nightclub in London's plush Mayfair.
    Jennifer, who plays feisty man-eater Mercedes McQueen in the popular teen soap, was clad all in black and teamed her look with a pair of towering boots.
    Meanwhile Jermaine, 26, dressed in a grey shirt, jeans and a pair of military-style boots.

[​IMG] The couple shared a hug as they waited to get into the Funky Buddha nightclub.

[​IMG] Jermaine recently called off his engagement to model Amii Grove.

The couple first got together in November 2007 and split up several times before breaking up last summer.
    Following the split, Jennifer shocked fans by losing a lot of weight, but has recently bounced back to a healthier frame after admitting she had become too thin.
    She said last month in an interview: 'I agree I looked a bit thin.
    'I had lost weight, but you can always see my ribs, whatever size I am. I don’t carry weight there at all – it all goes on my bottom half.
    'People I knew would come up to me saying, "Oh Jen you look really thin!" and it ended up getting to me so much. I thought, If one more person says that to me, I’m going to absolutely flip. I was eating!'
    Metcalfe is now confident with her body, she says: 'I feel like I’m not too thin and not too big'.
    The only part of her body she hates is her bottom, which she describes as ‘having a life of its own’.

2. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

these UK dudes just don't quit, do they?:D

3. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I hate Jermaine's boots! They are weird. I'm sure Nick Cannon was wearing ones like that recently. Anyway, I am glad he's back with Jennifer. She's really pretty I prefer him with her.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope Jennifer also bring back Tha Butt.

5. nobledruali

Tru' on that LC.:p

6. nobledruali

Nadine Coyle & Jason Bell

Something Kinda Ooh La La: Girls Aloud Singer Nadine Coyle Enjoys Romantic Break In Paris With New Love Jason Bell
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 2:33 PM on 23rd February 2009

Nadine Coyle certainly had the look of love last night after spending a romantic weekend in Paris with new boyfriend Jason Bell.
    The Girls Aloud singer couldn't stop smiling as she stepped off a Eurostar train at London's St Pancras after a weekend of culture and romance in the French capital.
    Playing the dutiful boyfriend, retired American footballer Jason, 30, carried the couple's small Louis Vuitton holdall.
    [​IMG] Ooh la la: Nadine Coyle and boyfriend Jason Bell arrived back at London's St Pancras station after taking the Eurostar from Paris.

In contrast to Nadine's minuscule strapless baby pink dress that she wore to the Brit Awards on Wednesday, the Northern Irish singer looked casually chic in a baggy blue-shirt, leggings and stiletto heels.
    After arriving back in Britain after the two-hour train journey, the Something Kinda Ooh star, 23, and Jason returned to her north London home.
    Since moving to Los Angeles in 2007, Nadine rarely spends time in England, only visiting to fulfil her Girls Aloud commitments.
    After missing out on the Brits last year, Nadine joined her bandmates Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts on the red carpet at Wednesday's ceremony.
    The group, which formed six years ago, were thrilled to pick up the Best Single award for The Promise, which was one of the few Brit Awards to be voted for by the public.
    [​IMG] Red carpet ready: Nadine and Jason at a Brit Awards after-party on Wednesday night.

With her bandmates all bringing their boyfriends, Nadine took Jason to the star-studded bash and subsequent after-parties.
    Speaking to reporters backstage, she gushed: 'I'm the happiest I've ever been.'
    Speaking recently about him, Nadine said: 'He plays American football and he is so smart.
    'Not showbiz at all. He had never heard of [Girls Aloud] when we met through a mutual friend, but he's a fan now.'
    Nadine and Jason started dating in September last year after meeting in LA.
    He recently divorced his ex-wife Kimberly, while Nadine ended her 18-month on/off romance with Desperate Housewives star Jesse Metcalfe last year.
    Last week, Girls Aloud said they were trying to rearrange their schedule so they could perform at cancer-stricken reality TV star Jade Goody's wedding to Jack Tweed on Sunday.
    While their chart rivals Sugababes performed at the Essex country house reception, it emerged Girls Aloud were unable to attend.
    Nadine's bandmate Nicola was spotted checking out shows at London Fashion Week over the weekend, while it is believed Cheryl and Kimberley were continuing their training to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for Comic Relief next month.

7. shion

shion New Member

what wrong with dude's head!!?!!! Damn, Star Trek muthafucka.

8. nobledruali

:smt005

9. shion

shion New Member

Mofo should hook up with Rhianna....imagine 'em babies.

10. nobledruali

[​IMG]

11. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

man, y'all some mean ass Negroes, mayne.:smt037

12. malikom

malikom Banned

As an american bro,im jealous of euro bros.They have a better,and more of a wider variety of white women to choose from.

I get mad angry when i see threads like these lol

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:confused:

Must be nice to live in Europe. :smt048

14. nobledruali

:smt080

15. Malik True

Malik True New Member

Malikom you should not get salty there's plenty of European chicks here in the US. Just need to get one for you...

16. Soulthinker

Malikom,I'm turn shades of green of the bros in Europe.

17. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Why the title UK / Europe. I thought the UK was in Europe. But maybe not from an American perspective !!

18. Soulthinker

Slammin Pix!!!

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I was wondering that myself...

I while back, I was in a grocery store and the meat counter guy was English - I said: "oh, a fellow European"
    to which he hissed:
    "Im not European, Im British".

I had so many comebacks on that one but decided to leave the georaphically challenged cranky dude alone... I wanted to keep buying meat from him:)

20. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Well I don't see myself as European ahhh Great Britain has more of a ring to it don't you think:D
    plus we still have the Pound and none of that old Euro shite, maybe that's why the Americans see us as seperate? they have to change up there currency when they cross the Channel to us!
    Don't forget also, that the UK is one of the most ethnicaly tolerant and mixed that you could find any place in Europe.