Going White

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by foxyred, Feb 9, 2014.

1. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Great point. You sound like a man of substance that can bring some serious tangibles to the table for a woman, you don't have time for a woman that can't match what you can offer.

2. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I know what you're saying, but the way that you word this is what gets so many people caught up. I'm pretty sure that your requirements apply to all women, regardless of race but the way that you word it specifically calls out black women.

3. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I have to agree. It does sound like I'm calling out black women and I'm not. But many black men and women grew up in a fatherless home and it has its negative effects. For a woman, it can cause her to have a lack of respect for men.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Amen to that. Tired of hardened distrustful women

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I feel u

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

then who is at fault for that ?

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Was that a rhetorical question?

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

... and this is where Paniro sometimes gets it right.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    yep.

11. The Dark King

Doesn't matter whose fault it is it matters how they approach life. At what point do you stop acting so fucking miserable with such a huge chip on your shoulder

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

and this is coming from a dude that infers men shouldnt be responsible (not be forced to pay child support) for kid to be brought into the world.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

and this comes from a dude that throw bw under the bus at every opportunity. lol

14. The Dark King

Wtf are you talking about? My last gf was black my I'm black and so is my family. Critiquing obvious social insecurity isn't throwing anyone under the bus.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

in the latest volleys in interracial dating "wars" you said "now you are talking dumb shit. you have no clue what others go through in thier personal life. take your ass kissing back to the sister girl crew"
    did you not post that.

did you also infer that its the womans responsibility to not get preggy and a man should not be held responsible (not pay child support)

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

GL I honestly think his point was that men should have a choice in whether or not they want to bring life into this world once its been created (just the same as women have that choice). He's absolutely right in the regard. Seriously doubt he was saying men hold zero responsibility in trying to prevent pregnancy or that they should never hold any financial responsibility when they DO decide to bring a child into this world. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I got.

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It really depends on where the fault belongs. In one scenario, the father could be a terrible drug dealing a-hole that left his daughter without a father. The fault belongs to him and the mother of the child. It belongs to him for making something that he was never going to look after. And it belongs to her for making a child with someone that was never going to be around (whether it's because he was a garbage person or because it was only a matter of time before he was caught and went to prison.

Another scenario might be that they are divorced and the man wants nothing to do with the child. The fault is his and his alone and he is a terrible human being for not wanting to have anything to do with his child. One more scenario might be that they are divorced and the wife does everything she can to keep the child away from the father to spite him due to her own personal issues with the father. Then the fault is her's alone. and so on.

I know the statistics tell a certain story. But, they only tell a very small portion of it. There are many issues and many scenarios these days that involve a child growing up without a father. I'd also like to add that these issues aren't racially exclusive.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

when you read what q stated bout fatherless homes and the bw then you get my position.
    bm want to abdicate their responsibilty in how these women came to be.
    then turn around ask why are they like that?
    thats dumb. you have to be a present father in order for her to be halfway rite. the father is the first relationship a woman have.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

now we getting into real talk here. thank you fair and balance

20. The Dark King

No you're absolutely right but he's on a crusade so let him continue. He's not swaying anyone but let him think that he is its funny. His Daffy Duck courtroom antics can back name up