Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I watches her show whenever she does them focu groups on race because I think it is unique and every now and then I'll watch other episodes if judge joe brown is a re-run :lol:

I noticed that she ain't afraid to ge there with asking stars if they dated outside their race, BUT!! she only asks her black female & white male star guests.
    Never have I heard her ask any of her black male & white female star guests.

For instince I heard her ask rihanna, eve, queen latifah, simon cowell, both nicks lachey & one of them carter boys, and some soap opera star guy, and probably many more.

Now this could either be a case of her being one of those black women or Tyra is secretly into interracial dating between bw & wm.

It's something though, because unless someone could prove me wrong she has not went there with her bm & ww famous guest.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

maybe it's because of the national spotlight, that interracial dating between white jawns and black dudes receive already. So much attention is already thrown our way, you know. We got the hillbilly mountain boys wanting to string us up for dating pretty white girls. And the pretty white girls have equally obsessive mountain boys and black women, who are angry for going black too. No one seems to care about some black girl, going with a white guy.

or maybe, like you said, she's just into IR involving Black women and White guys in general..

? question to you is this ?

have you ever seen any black males or white females, on her show? If you have, and she still avoided bringing it up with them, that would sound very suspect. Might be something worth bringing up on her forums ( if she has any ).

3. tonytony

tonytony New Member

tyra banks aint nothing nothing more than an insecure black man hating ho, which is why white men who run the media are quite happy to uplift her. she is a bitch!!

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

why else would she avoid asking black guys, or white women, if they ever went interracially?

she afraid they're going to admit getting their swirl on or what

5. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

I don't watch the show much, but I think it's both. If ya'll look at TV in general, wm/bw relationships (even marriage) is popping up even more these days in some way. I think Jamal Spunky said awhile back (not to missquote you dawg) that the media's portrayal of IR is driven by black women and white men. Just look at the daytime soaps. The brothas ONLY get the sistahs on there. But the white boys can date who ever they want. I think personally it's because deep down, most people realize the relationship is unrealistic in real life. Alot of sistahs I know wouldn't go to white boys and vice versa.

As for Tyra, I think she's just catering to what the producers want these days. It's like that quite criticism Montel Williams gets sometimes for not having alot of shows relating to black people. But in my personal opinion, I think Miss Tyra is down with the white boys anyway and just won't admit it on TV. Hell, most of her audience is girls and white girls at that. Not that many sistahs from what I've ever noticed. Just my two.

6. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Well to be honest the last few boyfriends I've seen her with have been upscale older brothas so go figure... :roll:
    [​IMG]

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

anyone ever noticed that, on some xxx websites, the interracial label is attached to only scenes involving a black stud with white women, asian women, latinas, etc..

but when the scene features a white guy, with any type of girl, it's simply labeled straight sex..

as if being "White," makes him a universal fuk partner, devoid of the interracial label.

I remember going to a site like that, and that made me think about some shit. I was like, if a white guy is banging an asian girl, that's still interracial sex.

right?

those upscale brothas aren't incharge of the majority of wealth and power, centralized in media..

a brotha of another calah (color) and anotha mudda (mother) is

what i'm gettin at..is..

if the contents of her show were going to be dictated by anyone or anything, it wouldn't be her personal life..

not if she wanted to stay on air, on a national channel

:roll:

8. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Yeah but also on the show she talks about them without naming them of how bad they were.

9. nobledruali

TB is alright but that's just another reason why I DON'T WATCH HER SHOW. :roll:

10. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

The girl got some good looks and shit, but i don't really watch her show. And yes, she does like white guys but that's none of my biznizz personally.

11. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

She's probably mad because she had a shot at two brothas w/serious $$$ and she let it slip away.

Chris Webber and another athlete that has more loot than Fort Knox...I think y'all know who I'm talking about....I believe she dumped him because he was too focused on his sport.....she regrets it now I bet....you may know this man by his picture

http://www.vincecoombs.plus.com/Vince/images/heros/tiger_woods.jpg

I've written about this phenomena before....sometimes BW will have a real catch...but they always throw it back...then live to regret their decision....now someone else is enjoying that Nike $$$

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/golf/10/06/tiger.wedding.ap/p1_tiger_ap.jpg

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

WHAT!

I know her and Tiger weren't a thing!

If they were, and she broke up with him..

I know she's pissed

lol

He's makes more cheddar in a day, than I do in a year.

As far as focused on his sport..he's the fuking man in golfing, so I bet it takes up a lot of his time..

but he still found a way to settle down and have a kid..

maybe TYRA was just too fuking demanding..being a Diva and all..so Tiger got himself an ex-modeling nanny, who's probably the happiest woman in the world right now

I wish him and his girl the best of luck

:)

13. nobledruali

And you know she used to kickit with Seal for a while but look where he is now :arrow: [​IMG] :wink:

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

there's that dignified pose that brothas want to see

j/k

ELLE magazine is a big name...and they look good together

they been a couple for a while now..much longer than a lot of black/black couples

15. nobledruali

True dat pettyoj :!: I just hope they will keep it going. :smt023

16. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

She recently had a "State of Black Women in America" show where she indeed had a brotha on the panel who said he preferred to date white women. Needless to say he got booed :lol:

17. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, that ELLE shot with Seal and Heidi is much preferable to that useless one Lebron did. Although it's no way as intimate as it would've been had it been George Clooney or Leonardo DiCaprio, i can still stomach it.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

are you serious?

he's gettin booed over a preference?

I thought this was the 21st century?

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

It is the 21st century... and this is still America. :D

20. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Who Tyra? When was that?