Teen Attacked By Friends Before Being Raped

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Mighty Quinn, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

[​IMG]

"Two teenage girls were captured on cell phone video punching and kicking a 16-year-old girl, who was allegedly held down by her friends and raped by an older boy. The five suspects - Patricia Montes, 15, Erica Avery, 16, Dwight Henry, 17, Lanel Singleton, 18, and Jayvon Woolfork, 19 - have all been charged with the attack."

[YOUTUBE]f1gQvLI7Nns[/YOUTUBE]

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ida-teen-rape-article-1.1575215#ixzz2r6U3u65s

All I gotta say is

[​IMG]

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Good ole Florida at it again!

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's truly horrible, but I have a feeling there's more to this story than what's been said.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Christ. Doesn't sound like they were ever friends in the first place.

5. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

6. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

A few points, firstly, as a woman, (which I guess these were just young girls in this case), why would you want to help a man rape another female? Is it THAT hard to see how wrong that is? From the mans perspective, why would you want to "take" sex from anyone? There's no way that I could possibly fathom how any enjoyment could be taken from that. How lame, sick, and weak are you? And lastly, raping her wasn't enough? You had to beat her too?

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

as if the other two white girls weren't giving it up to these boys...this is just sickening:(

wigger chicks...trampy white bitches

8. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

clarification?

9. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

you know what? I think this would be a great thread topic. But before I start it let me go and see if its been done already

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Been around since Slim Shady.

11. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

In my opinion shows ultimate weakness

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

google it...just be glad that you have not encountered a wigger chick...because if you had you would know the term...

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

In defense of Florida.....We are a transient State...We attract good citizens, but we also attract scum....It is nice to see kids mingle interracially ..... but these are unfortunately the children of that same transient scum......

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Florida I'd also the state where dude at amovie theater got into an argument with a dude texting... Popcorn was thrown, and dude shot the txter dead. This was last week. Guess what, his defense will be........ Stand your ground! Yup. You heard it right. Wtf.

And thesevteens, especially the girls, hope they get the book thrown at them.

15. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

those tramps should be locked up for a long time and come out only when they have grey hair everywhere :cool:

16. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Sounds like a gang thing to me. Maybe had something to do with being "sexed in" (as opposed to "jumped in").

Eh, when kids have no values, they'll make them up on their own :!: ... And it tends to gravitate to "macho" and "overmacho" and "down for whateva"