Kobe Bryant Cheats on Wife Again?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by PeyBackTime8818, Oct 22, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Kobe Should Have Learned From his last encounter with a young white girl...but apparently he has a thing for them....but is it even true? Well according to Star Magazine it is true...(yea they are sooo credible LOL)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

........................................................................................................
    [​IMG]

Here he is with wife at Dolce (That 70's Show and MTV's Yo Momma's Wilmer Valderamma's L.A. restaurant) in Los Angeles the other day, looking not too happy as the paparazzi snap photos of them. They obviously have heard the rumors of Kobe having an affair with some new white chick....

.....................................................................................................

[​IMG]

Here Kobe is a few months ago as the celebrity guest at some girl's Sweet 16 party (you've seen that MTV show where rich girls get celebrities to appear and perform at their sweet 16 birthday bash). The episode will air in November. Well the birthday girl (the brunette in the black dress next to the girl in pink) specifically requested Kobe Bryant to come. "He's my favorite sports star. I've always liked him and the way he plays. Plus me and my friends think he's super hot. My parents knew I wanted him to come but they told me he couldn't make it. I was so bummed. Then right when I thought the party was over he showed up. They (my parents) totally surprised me. It was so awesome."

Tabloids reported that Bryant was receiving text messages from the underage Californian girl days after the party but Bryant's agents claim those rumors are false. Bryant was accused of sexual assault with a 19 year old white hotel clerk in 2003 and lost many of his NBA endorsements.

.....................................................................................................

[​IMG][​IMG]

I doubt all this crap is true. First of all he learned his lesson from the last time and second of all I doubt he'd mess with an underage girl. Plus, he had surgery on his knee this past off season so I doubt he has the energy to do the "nasty". Just the tabloids trying to create drama and bring down a celebrity.

2. ronaldl79

ronaldl79 New Member

Whether it's true or not, all I can say is that this guy is an idiot. Unfortunately, his money is the only reason his wife is around after all of the BS.

3. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I don't know about that. Call me clueless but I think he learned his lesson.
    Those kind of Magazines always blow shit out of proportion.

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Co-sign.

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:? Definitely need some more PROOF on this one.

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

First he 'raped' a young white girl, now he is just 'cheating' on his wife with another one who is underaged?

8. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

For the record, both are untrue.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is right. But Kobe should had learned from that drama.

10. OmahaBoy2003

OmahaBoy2003 New Member

I don't think Kobe would get in a situation again like this. These mags are pure garbage anyway and use up too many trees.

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

True, Omaha. I just questioned it the way I did because it's too bogus to believe, along with it's distorted evidence of his alleged convictions.