Older white women dating black men

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Tenn1972, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Tenn1972

Tenn1972 New Member

As a Caucasian female, I have never dated interracially, yet at 55, the idea really intrigues me for a multitude of reasons. I have only worked in a corporate environment and never really had much contact with educated, black males there. I know that sounds terrible and I am very open as a person. I really don't buy into the black man sexuality myth and wonder why young, white women do. The photos of couples that I see are usually of thug looking black guys with ditzy white girls that I would never let my own son date! How about some intelligent white women of various ages and smart, sexy black men, wearing their pants all the way up where they should be, so that we can see their bodies, and who really are good their partners? That would intrigue me again and mean much more than just a physical attraction.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

this some bullshit right here

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

mj, meet tenn1972. your search is over

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I think the hair board might be missing one of their members. :p

7. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

What exactly is the point of this post??

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the point is .....uuuhhhh. uhhhh. uhhhh. Oh yes. the point is to racist bait. yeah.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You spoke sense madam. I hope you can find a brother who has the same interests like you.

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy is going to get in trouble if she asks if this is a man or a woman...hit me with your best shot...fire away:smt083

11. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Nah...I was wondering too. I think it's a white man, personally.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Misleading Intro - [​IMG]

Regurgitated Sterotypes - [​IMG]

Insufferable Ignorance - [​IMG]

All adds up to someone mightily daft enough to sign up just for this foolhardiness.

Figure some folks would have better things to do with their time.

Then I am reminded that ever so often one of these clowns show up on here before scurrying away.

14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You missed hot avatar. :p

15. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

then you need to look a bit harder, that kinda shit i have heard out the mouths of certain people, fact is there are nice bm and ww couples, but i guess they dont exsist because you dont see them, that logic you pretty much gave away in the squirting thread

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I never thought of Moe from the Three Stooges as hot. :cool:

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

ROFL. :smt023

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  18. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, Misswacy, you can't reason with a stereotyping fool, jokers like that will see what they want to see in order to justify their preconceived notions in their minds.

Guess its that time of the new year again when the trolls make an appearance before going back under the bridge they came from.

19. Iggy

Iggy Banned

thanks for finally considering us old lady.:smt026

20. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

LMAO.