what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. life5577

life5577 New Member

gee not all black men are thugs......

2. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I'm not even talking about black men! I'm talking about ignorant white girls who "need a soldier". They want "excitement". A good man, a "nice guy" who goes to work or school and lives humbly, wears regular clothes, drives a regular car if any and doesn't hang heavy jewelry all over himself - no, that's too boring.

That's the type of girls I'm dissing.

3. life5577

life5577 New Member

huh .....thats a pretty unfair statement dont you think? If I am not mistaken, don't all races have ignorant people among them....Also, I do believe that
    black women and mexican women also live in those same areas. So does that make them ignorant too?

4. life5577

life5577 New Member

understood......those white women along with other women have no street smarts or experience or has never been through those things you have, they dont know....then when they find out.....they create a bad name for black men....and their culture.

Those women would never and will never understand what you been through.....and for what you have I am sorry....you are humble now.....experienced....educated and for those reasons.....are smarter than the average.....

5. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

It's not where you happen to live. Some of the worthiest people live in the inner city. I'm dissing those white girls who romanticize ghetto life because they don't know the reality of it. They walk around suburban malls looking like somebody from a music video and trying to talk "black". Trying to be a down ass bitch, looking more like a dumb ass bitch.

6. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I'm not claiming any of these virtues.

7. RedFox

RedFox New Member

lol that hostility I sense. :roll:

8. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I'm not being hostile, not at all. I'm trying to say is... it happens! people attract so much drama into their lives because they pay more attention to the externals than what's on the intside of a person. Look at the man! Are you interested in who he is as a person? Or you like his clothes because they're "black"? Or the way he talks slang turns you on? Let's say a nice white girl is attracted to a nice black guy. That's wonderful! But as long as she is attracted to HIM for who he is, because he makes her want to be her best self, and not because he is an extension of some "black culture" whatever she understands it to be, because she is fascinated by it. I think that this kind of attraction is what gives IR a bad name among many folks.

9. RedFox

RedFox New Member

I don't really know any interracial couple who goes with there man/girl just to be apart of the culture or style they think that main race is in because you are liking the girl/boy themselves not the culture/styles .. but I wouldn't put it past someone to do that, but that's just being Ignorant though.. :cry:

Prime example is save the last dance, even though she was going with someone with a diverse background and living in there surroundings she had to adopt while staying true to herself.

:wink:

O_______o but do you really think people do the oppisite?

10. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Did you remain on the East Coast?

11. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Huh?

Caucasians (born here, so Mosk is excluded) are DUMB by choice. Nobody is keeping them from being informed, getting a education or getting the job they want.

For Black Folk Ignorance is SYSTEMATIC! A reminder of the continued struggle against White Supremacy, we have been taught to hate ourselves and hate Africa.

No Matter How Much Money you make, what kind of Job you have or how good your Education you have, there's still White People that are going to say your a STUPID NIGGA and that has nothing to do with being dumb or smart, that's just flat ignorance and distaste for Black People in any form.

The Reich is busy calling Obama an Elitist, CODE for "Uppity Nigga"

When Jack Kennedy was running for office, he was a smart, he was American Royalty.

Obama finishes at the top of his Class at Harvard Law School and he's a Uppity Nigga, you figure it out...

When White women go around "THINKING" they fully understand the Black Experience from a Black Man's perspective, they are STUPID, they have NO IDEA and shouldn't THINK they know, but many of them DO.

Date Black Men, Marry Black Men, Enjoy The culture, that's fine, its great and its moving the country forward, but don't think you KNOW IT ALL and don't think you can't join the NAACP either, YOU CAN!

12. drow

drow New Member

Quoting this for emphasis!

Let's take Obama for example. Even if he becomes president, he will STILL be a stupid nigga in the eyes of many! We are probably the most maligned demographic in the history of mankind and for what?!

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

We finally agree.

14. RedFox

RedFox New Member

Are you serious? :roll:

15. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Oh yeah! It may be expensive and a little crowded but by the Lord's grace we are spared hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and wildfires, so far anyway.

16. life5577

life5577 New Member

How about we post a new topic or get back to the orignal topic at hand.....

The attraction between white women and black men?

Aint no doubt black men are mysterious....naturally sexy.....and from what I have seen, pretty well hung.....

either way white black red brown ......i like men......black and white are pretty sexy too.....

17. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Re: New Topic

Mysterious? Where did you get that form a novel?

Naturally sexy, I don't what's better looking clean a Black car or a White car?

What does DICK size have to do with attraction, so are you saying your Size chaser? You're more interested in DICK size than the man its attached too?

Maybe your exposing more of your attutide about race than you let on...

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:lol:

19. life5577

life5577 New Member

"An Opinion Is Like An Asshole-Everyone Has One"

So with that in mind, I think its fair to take a look at my verbage and insight and comment on it. Is that not what this forum is for?

So maybe I should address every post I make with a quote of, "In My Opinion", and go from there. Hence that won't get your little feathers in a
    a tizzy.

1-No, I did not get that from a novel...that is what I see and feel from a black man when I am around them.

2-A black man usually has pretty good genetics. Which many have less body fat. That allows them display there natural god given sexy body! I am not saying white men don't have a sexy genes or can't be just as sexy. But really the topic of this forum is called, "The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men", if I am not mistaken.

3-DICK SIZE-AIN'T NO WOMEN IN THE WORLD THAT WON'T TELL YOU THAT SIZE MATTERS! HECK YEAH THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I DON'T WANT NO SHORT, NON-DEPTH HAVING, SMALL SWING MOTHA IN THE SACK WITH ME, GOOD MAN ATTACHED OR NOT....

PLEASURE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS A BIG FUCKIN DEAL....YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD WOMEN, BUT IF THE BITCH CAN'T PLEASE YOU AND SHE AIN'T GOT THAT GOOD PUSSY, THEN A MAN WILL CHEAT......YOU CAN HAVE A GREAT WOMEN BUT IF THE BITCH CAN'T GIVE IT UP TO HER MAN AND SHE THINKS SEX ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS WILL CUT IT, THEN THEY WILL GO ELSEWHERE....A MAN NEEDS ATTENTION, HE NEEDS TO FEEL IMPORTANT, HE NEEDS TO BE THE PROTECTOR!

4-AS FOR ME EXPOSING MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS RACE, THATS A GOD DAM JOKE! I AM WHITE, I HAVE DATED WHITE, EUROPEAN AND BLACK. I LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH A BLACK MAN, MEXICAN, AND A ASIAN-IF YOU THINK I AM EXPOSING MY ATTITUDE ABOUT RACE, THEN YOU ARE A STRAIGHT LAME!

MY BLACK MAN IS NOT ONLY A GOOD LOVER, BUT AN INTELLIGENT DRIVEN MAN THAT I ADORE AND ADMIRE.

I AM 30 YEARS OLD....TRUST ME I KNOW MY SHIT! I LIKE WHAT I LIKE AND FELT THAT I WOULD THROW SOME OPINIONS OUT THERE AS THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY OR FEEL THAT I AM RACIST THEN MOVE THE FUCK ON!

20. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

SHIELDS SCOTTY! SHIELDS!