Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I like to know what are the best European city for Black men to meet White women? I hope Kid knows and everybody else on this site. I hope to visit one of them soon. Like your replies.

2. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

I've heard Paris, I think also London since UK is very comfortable with and IR is very spread there.

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I my opinion: Stockholm & Copenhagen.

The Kid Rasta 8)

4. Soulthinker

Stockholm

Kid, I'm going to Stockholm in two weeks. I wished I had time to go to Copenhagen. Anyway which club would you recommend since I only know about soul Saturday at the Fasching club. Plus what other places in Stockholm you recommend?

5. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Re: Stockholm

Go to Stureplan. Roll thru Sturecompagniet. Also, The White Room (Nordic Light Hotel), The Lab, F12 (restaurant/bar) and Spybar. I've also always been down wit Cafe Opera in Kungstradgarden.

The Kid Rasta 8)

6. Soulthinker

Tack Kid. I will make sure I go to those clubs.

7. Soulthinker

Is there a dress code in those places Kid? Also what is the cover charge in there? I don't want to run out of Krone early.

8. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Dress to slay women. Yes, there's a cover for some -- but not all...however, the cover is usually waived for me -- so I don't know.

My advice about SEK: Take as much as you can. You don't have to worry about gettin' 'jacked' in Stocktown.

The Kid Rasta 8)

9. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

10. astorbryan

astorbryan New Member

Moskvichka what's it really like for Black guys in Russia. I've read some scary things about Black guys being sought after and beaten up by Russian gangs in some cities in Russia.......is this true??

11. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

There is a thread about it http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2346
    there are 2 articles there that I translated.

12. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

France and England, I would pass because it's too intergated with blacks from other countries, which means they are too use to seeing and being around black men. You need to go to places where black men are few and are accepted. You don't want to go to a country were there are too little black men (read: keeping black people out) also keep away from places that have military bases.

13. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

You contradict your post in the Riga, Latvia thread, Howie.

The Kid Rasta 8)

14. Soulthinker

Sweden

Kid is it best to go to these clubs on Friday and Saturday nights? I like to go to all of them but on different night like one or two clubs on Friday etc. Pleased of your knoledge.

15. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Re: Sweden

Thurs, Fri & Sat are when they are most crowded.

BTW, dress warm for nighttime as it will prolly be in the 50's...or, even as low as the upper 40's at night.

The Kid Rasta 8)

16. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Then you would pass the best!!

Sweden and Denmark are cool, but these girls are way too "easy" for me (went out with two Danish girls in the past)...by easy here I don`t mean they are sluts but they are extremely straightforward! I like to put upt a little "struggle" and conquer!!!
    Apart from that Copenhagen is a nice city...a bit cold...brrrr...

PLUS, BM are veeeeeeeeeeery popular in France and England on the Ir scene dude...the fact that there are many blacks from other countries actually makes them (the WW) more approachable, it`s not like it`s the first time they see woolly hair!! :)

17. Soulthinker

J I beg to differ. I have not encountered any Scandinavian woman who is concidered "easy" and I visit Sweden almost every year. I had been to Copenhagen too but didn't meet any of the Danish women of that description. I wished that was true but it is only a stereotype.

18. Soulthinker

Stocktown clubs

Kid is Stureplan a street or the name of the club? I don't want to get lost.

19. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Ok, let`s be clear...by easy I meant if they want to have sex with you, they won`t wait until you come and ask...I`ve lived in Denmark for a little while and if you`ve been to France or England, you see the difference...these Scandinavian girls aren`t afraid to let you know their feelings clearly...opposite to for instance French women who usually will give you subtile signs but not "jump" on you!

my use of the word "easy" probably wasn`t appropriate!! :)

20. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Re: Stocktown clubs

Soulthinker,

Follow the link below for an accurate description of Stureplan. Remember the Östermalmstorg T-bana (subway) station connects with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stureplan

The Kid Rasta 8)[/b]