Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Stocktown

Hey Kid I'm now in Stocktown. Thanks for the info on the streetnames now how far from those place from the metro lines? I hope I got those threads to impress since I'm not good in fashion. I have shirts,several khakis and a black khaki trouser. Hope for your reply.

2. Soulthinker

J as for your description of Scandinavian women I wised that was true. Even in their drunken state it had not happened to me. On the ferry to Stockholm mostly Finnish women and just one Swede during my travels over the years. However, I come prepared just in case. Things come unexpectedly.

3. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Jeez...even when drunk???
    To my opinion Danish women are the most outgoing..

Finnish??? they are Nordic man, not exactly Scandinavian and trust me they are...cold...ok...I`m exaggerating but they certainly aren`t as outgoing as the girls I met in Aarhus and Copenhagen

As for the Swedish ladies, I`ve met only a few of them...so I can`t totally say...I know the ones i met weren`t shy!
    Enjoy Europe man :)

4. Soulthinker

I had been to Aahus and Copenhagen J and I had not seen the outgoing Danish females. It is always a gamble at the club to find the scandinavian woman to dance and make rapport with. I may not find the thawed n buzzed Swedish woman tonight but ,I sure as heck try.

5. JAYKLEN+

JAYKLEN+ New Member

what a bad luck !!! I don't know why there's so much attraction on Nordic women, don't you think Romanian women look hot ? If you were in Bucharest you'd have had sexy lady by your side now ......

6. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

SAY WHAT??????????????????????????????? :) :) :) Romanian women are THE HOTTEST !!!!!! But how do you know that?I'm so surprised :!:

And I'm not saying that because I'm Romanian, I'm saying it because everybody who visits here says it. :yawinkle: That's why I didn't want to be the first to promote it, even if it's true. :p

7. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Yeah they are HOT...but then if you don`t pay attention they will suck your blood until you become a vampire like them :D:D:D

JUst kidding Sey...I love Romanian women...especially when they...smile :D

8. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I guess all the hype was just that,sorry to hear about your adventure man you should try england next time.

9. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

Stop complaining ............
    as if you don't know sucking blood is very pleasant for the "victim" :smt111

And after reading your post about whats your fav thing to do in your spare time, I feel free of my promise of posting a pic of me smiling, since if you see my seductive, playfull smile, you might hurt yourself :smt043 , plus, I wouldn't want you to lose your appetite for your girl who's such a cutie.

:p :p :p

10. Soulthinker

Well, I wished some are in Germany. If I can find one.

11. Soulthinker

J, it can take some skills for that even in Bucherest.

12. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Ah my sweet little (and I mean literally little) Island...first of all...I do not think I would "hurt" myself watching your playful smile on a picture...but rather your playful...well you know what I mean :D

And don`t worry about my appetite for my girl, she is so insatiable that it is contagious...hehehe!

By the way...I had forgotten that post about my spare time...HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

13. JAYKLEN+

JAYKLEN+ New Member

14. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

Uhhhhh........I don't think Soul was looking for hookers when he made this thread. And these are not even nice. :roll: :shock:

15. Soulthinker

16. flyhalf33

flyhalf33 New Member

Euro Spots

Germany is worth looking at. German ladies are very cute, very hot and really look after themselves.

There is also a very natural interest in IR dating (especially casual fun), since the presence of US military bases around various cities since WWII.

I speak from experience!

Any other Euro based people on this site?

:)

17. Soulthinker

They have a very long history of loving black men. From the German African colonies to the 19th Century to today of men to Black-American,and Caribbean men.

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

::reewr::
    ::hiss::
    :lol:

19. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

[​IMG]

20. chome4

chome4 New Member

"PLUS, BM are veeeeeeeeeeery popular in France and England on the Ir scene dude...the fact that there are many blacks from other countries actually makes them (the WW) more approachable, it`s not like it`s the first time they see woolly hair!! "

I live in London and travel around the UK a lot. Blacks are not the flavour of the month due to the relatively high levels of black crime in our cities. We have high profile murder/assault court cases regularly where the defendent is either black, south Asian or mixed race.

It's not the crime, it's how it's perceived. It's a subject most people are aware of but for obvious reasons doesn't get much coverage.

I've seen many, many women cringe or clutch their handbags close to them when more than two black males get on to a train.

People are getting more vocal about black crime in certain areas as well as racist groups using it to make themselves more appealing to voters.

Many middle class white girls don't mix with blacks at the best of times. Further down the 'food chain', you'll find the trashy white girls and/or the overweight ones with a black guy in tow. So there's no shortage of white girls for sex [which seems to be the mainstay of this site - sex with white girls/women] but if you're looking for something longer term/good quality - it's here in the UK - but be prepared to do some digging.