White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Mwaura

Mwaura New Member

I can not deny that i am fascinated with white women feet, so slender, different from ours, silky soft and delicate and most of all big and with long toes. When i see those long slender white feet in flip flop or sandals I can't help but look in awe. My girlfriend has beautyful and well taken feet to match with her gorgeous self.

2. 151

151 New Member

dont touch my feet :| lol

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Bro, dont come to Philly! while i agree i love the beautiful feet and hands of many white women, there are lots of ugly white feet here in flip flops--yuck! when did cheap shoes like that become fashionable??

i think it is individual and women of all races have both pretty feet and ugly feet

now feet in Heels, yum

4. u2orjustme

u2orjustme New Member

<-----big fan of toes. Nothing is nicer to me than a woman with beautiful toes.

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yes, lovely toes are just sooooo lovely :D

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Don't even get me started on this topic.

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I am so anti-flip flop. :lol:

And men in flip-flops, forget it. Keep walking past me! Annoys the heck out of me. Maybe I'll start an "I hate flip-flops" thread. :D

I don't mind seeing women in the "nicer" looking flip-flop, but the ones that are meant for public showers should STAY in public showers!! :D

8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i am originally from the south and i we grew up down there hating flip flops and hippie shyte sandals--except at the beach where they belong.

it is so gross to me adn so sloppy in this sloppy culture of today, but what are ya going to do?

9. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

Co-sign

1/2 co-sign: I hate so called "nice" looking flip flops too :lol:

10. Bookworm616

They are totally sloppy! And the last thing I want to see is a man wearing those types of flip-flops.

I have a male friend who wears those cheap flip-flops all summer. I tell him all the time, dude, wear regular shoes. He doesn't listen. :roll: I don't want to see his ugly feet in that sloppy footwear!

But, like you said, what are you gonna do?? :smt102

11. Bookworm616

Flip-flops are a pet peeve of mine, but I give a pass to women who have "pretty" feet and buy the $20 flip-flops. :lol:

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i hate cheap unless one is truly poor and cant afford real shoes.

as a kid who grew working with the third world poor in central america with my family, i understood all the campesinos having to wear flip flops, that was their only shoe

but in an urban, professional culture like this, there is no reason to wear those things, yuck

13. Bookworm616

Co-sign. :smt023

14. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Cheap shoes? I'll be rocking Payless flip flops and Payless low heel sandals all summer long! Whoever's not happy with it can look the other way.

15. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

fo' sho, girl. :wink: i can spend my money on more important things, lol.

man, bookworm and tucker and newpower are harsh when it comes to flipflops, lol. 8)

i just took a picture of my feet in sandals the other day...i was thinking about posting it, b/c i painted my toenails all beautiful-ish, but all these foot-fetishes have gotten me kind of self-conscious. :roll:

16. Bookworm616

:shock: Hey now! I don't have a problem with sandals. Sandals and flip-flops are two completely different types of footwear.

Sandals are good! I wear and like sandals, myself. It's the $2 flip-flops that people wear as every day footwear that I don't like. :wink:

17. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol...you're a trip!

i don't buy $2 flipflops either, unless they are on clearance and regularly priced at about 5 times that much. the $2 walmart ones are awful, and they kill your feet. i only own one pair of actual flipflips, but tons of sandals - it's my florida blood, lol.

check out this site...talk about disturbing... :shock: this is a pair of $2.88 flipflops from walmart - i had a pair that are identical to the pair shown, thank God i never wore them...and i pitched them as soon as i read this. not to mention, i will NEVER buy the walmart brand again. prepare yourself, b/c some of the pics will make you cringe. read the story too - it explains it all....::shivers with fright:: :shock:

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

18. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

ugh...that site totally makes me nauseous!!

:smt078

19. Bookworm616

:shock: EW!! OMG! That is totally disgusting...proving my anti-(cheap) flip-flop rant. :p

20. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol....girl, i know!!

i felt so bad for that chick. my sis found that site awhile back, and she sent it to me. i had totally forgotten about it, until you mentioned the cheapo flops. yuck!!!

:smt087