White women in Memphis

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by LookinginMemphis, Oct 31, 2008.

1. LookinginMemphis

LookinginMemphis New Member

Any ladies from the Memphis area?

2. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

I live in Jonesboro- and go to memphis often-but I am moving to Maryland in 2 weeks! So how old are you?:)

3. LookinginMemphis

4. shion

shion New Member

'sup Memphis,nice to know me and Shy aren't the only tiger fans here.Wish I could help you with your search.Suggestion check out mate1...they have a wide array selection of the local and surrounding area.

5. shion

shion New Member

Hey Shy,were did you meet your guy?

6. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

Hi there Shion! I met him on an interracial dating website! I dated a couple of guys from memphis - but they just didn't work out! I have an accessory boutique that I was going to close anyway (too stressful in this economy ), and the job market here is terrible. He said he would move down here- (he can get a job anywhere)-but i said that's okay- i will give your area a try!!! My friends can't believe I am actually moving! But- I don't have children and neither does he- so we are mobile- we can always move if I don't like it up there!!! I think God tailor me him especially for me!!:smt055 Oh and by the way- I did root for the tigers last year-but for the record- i am a RAZORBACK:smt023:) Go Hogs!!

7. shion

shion New Member

that sounds sweet. I'm outprocessing out of the Air Force within the next 30 days and the job market does suck but I keep applying.
    Are you going to re-open your shop in Maryland?
    Sorry Memphisguy, forgive me for hijacking your thread.

8. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

Sorry Memphis guy- you're a young thing!! Shion- no I am not opening my boutique up in maryland. I am going to look for a job when i get up there. Maybe someday I will do it again. It is my forte!!!:D Good luck in Memphis! I will come back often to visit! I sure have seen lots of fine looking brothers over there!!! :smt039:D

9. shion

shion New Member

Take it easy Shy, try to stay on WW/BM. I seen some of your past posts..you're a trip;)

10. sxxxy_G

sxxxy_G New Member

What's up from the Bluff City! I just moved from the Memphis area last month to Fayetteville, AR...The funny thing about my experiences while I was in Memphis was that I never dated any natives. Without exception, all of the women I dated were transplants, black and white. I wish you all the best in your search, but you cold probably do better in a different area.

11. shion

shion New Member

Hey G, where did you meet most of your dates...around U of M? Please don't tell me Beale street.

12. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

I live in Memphis

I'm a new member here, blue eyes long blonde hair late 30's but don't look it I'm told. Anyway I was curious also if anyone here was from Memphis because there are alot of good looking men in this city.

13. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

I've been seeing my first black man for about a month. But I don't think he can fit me into his busy schedule. I only get to see him maybe once a week for 30 min. to an hour. I'm thinking maybe I should move on if he can't find time for me. The little time I've had with him is always fun but whatever we are doing he has to leave before we finish. Any Memphis guys out there that have more than an hour a week to spend with a girl.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you find the bro of your dreams Blueyes

15. LookinginMemphis

Hey Blueyes

I'm in Memphis

16. shion

shion New Member

whassup Blue, are you from Memphis...or around (desoto,etc).
    Nice to see folks represent the hometown.

17. mikerichards

mikerichards New Member

chat room

Any wild and thick ww who have a strong conversation out here? I'll meet you in the Chat room

18. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

Yes Shion I live in Memphis. But it's over with that guy & his games. I've been much happier not talking to him anymore. It was a learning experience that just makes me smarter next time.

19. shion

shion New Member

hey Blue, Grizzlies or the Tigers?

20. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

Shion I like watching sports but don't really have a favorite team. I did meet someone new a few days ago very sweet guy. We had lunch together which was great. We seem to have alot in common. We've been emailing each other alot & talking on the phone & sending pics back & forth. Hoping to see each other again soon.