what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. TheBentBoner

TheBentBoner New Member

thats a nice compliment. are they forbidden because you were raised that way? or society? i dont want to sound hostile or anything, i just want to know because it seems like alot of white girls are told by their parents to never date anyone outside their race for various reasons. some parents would even use religion as a tool for their racism.

2. life5577

life5577 New Member

Re: why I love Black Men

I can agree with your opinions and reasoning....but I would like to comment on this one thing...

There is noone, I repeat noone SUPERIOR to anyone except ...

YOURSELF!

Dont ever forget that.....

3. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Hey Listen, I just wanted to say something

Not all Black men can dance, or have giant dicks, or even listen to rap music. Not all black men are cut from the same cloth. I am one of those men. I can't dance, I try but I can't and I'm okay with that. I have a slightly above average penis. It's nothing that would send a chick running away screaming in the night. But it's not about the size of the hammer, it's how hard it hits the nail your throwing it at. I listen to rap, but its either old school, or underground. With exception for a few guys, these newer rapper types sound wack to me. I listen to more metal, and punk than rap. I happen to like many forms of music.

In my neighborhood when I was younger I felt like an outcast. I was being picked on for listening to Slipknot. But I am what I am. The point I'm making is that all black guys are different. And its not fair that some white women only like the stereotypical black guy. I'm sorry I can't dance, I'm sorry that I suck at basketball, I'm sorry that my dick doesn't swing between my knees, I'm sorry I know the words to Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People. But I am what I am. I hope some white girls can deal with this and date a dude like me, because I WANT SOME WHITE GIRLS TOO!

4. loverofBlackKings

loverofBlackKings New Member

my personal reasons may not be

Anothers as to why I Love the King in my life, and no one is superior,my stating that they were superior in my life goes back to the fact if it were any man in my life he would be my King,however my presonal preference is for the Black King.
    As to why I personally was forbidden,it was my families false pride that they were superior over others,sad but truth,so, there are MY personal reasons,it really doesn't matter who likes them or not,I joined this site for interesting & intlligent discussion and that's what this is,along with lighthearted humor. I appreciate goodhearted discussion and banter on a subject so dear to my heart!

5. KnCA

KnCA New Member

Why isn't it fair that some women like something different than you? Who cares! I mean really - you wouldn't want them anyway. Simply don't focus on that. Let them go after what they want. There are plenty of women who are smarter than that.

Everyone has his/her own preferences. There is someone for everyone. Life is too short to worry about those who aren't into you.

6. Sonny Dragon

I'm not worried about that. It just seems that those type of women, who are into the stereotype of black men are in the majority. But I see what you are saying. I don't get hung up on women that aren't into me. I agree wholeheartedly with what your saying. They way I see it, there are plenty of women for all of us.

7. IvorySkin

IvorySkin New Member

Black men´s skin is different than white´s. Not only colorwise. It feels different.
    Their lips are full. It makes me wanna kiss them forever. Like cushions.
    Black men have a different type of masculinity.
    They are more connected to their bodies. I suppose that´s why they move differently. Most of them have rhythm, especially when dancing.
    The ones I know have a different kind of attitude towards life. It is not so negative or pessimistic. There is more music, more dancing, more laughter around them. And they let a woman know when they are interested. Last but not least, there are rumors in circulation about their superior performance in bed.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Would you be offended if I heard similar rumors about white women's superior performance in bed? :oops:

9. IvorySkin

IvorySkin New Member

Would you be offended if I heard similar rumors about white women's superior performance in bed? :oops:[/quote]

Certainly not offended, rather surprised. You´re not kiddin´right?
    I have 3 girlfriends who´ve had the privilege with black men. They are quite content.

10. twisted_angel725

twisted_angel725 New Member

I'm new to the site but I am very fascinated with the conversation...

I love black man for their style, cockiness, color, eyes, smile, and the fact that most black just seem stronger than white men physically and mentally.

On the other hand not all black men are amazing, its impossible to categorzie a whole male population to being the best. I've been treated like a queen and like a ho, I've had my heart broken and been played, not all black men are the same, or all white women. At the end of the day though I feel more comfortable being myself with a black man than i ever did with a white man, all what matters if I can kick it with somebody and can feel comfortable and be silly and myself, then thats real, it just so happens I have that connection with more black men than white men.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

That's whassup. It's good to know that you have learned that nice guys and assholes come in all different colors and "sizes". :yawinkle:

12. Canelle

Canelle New Member

I could tell you what I like about one certain black man.

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Let's hear what you like about me.

14. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

Im that black guy who WILL break your heart........for example., i will date you for about a year (whilst cheating behind your back no less), and i will meet your sister [in your allowance]. Then i will sleep with your sister, and will tell her to tell you that i want her and not you. I will not even give you enough credit [after one whole year] to break it up in person, i will simply start showing up at your place, to hook up with your sister, while grinning [like this :smt003 ] in your face.....

15. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

Don't worry twisted angel- he's our resident pig. :roll: :roll: He can be funny at times-but annoying as hell at times also. :lol: :lol:

16. Sonny Dragon

By the way what the fuck is your problem?

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

He likes to come on the board and make waves. It's best to ignore him most of the time. :D

18. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Permanent Male PMS. He's sorta ok when he takes his Guydol, but most of the time he's one of the douchiest pricks to walk the planet. And he's not afraid to admit it, as you see illustrated nicely in his post.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

20. dossou

dossou Member

Right now I 'm on the site
    To kee^p on mainting a good mood and being in good shape.*
    I enjoy exchanging with you
    ; seeing nice pics of white chicks andit helps me leave a smaller very extremly smaller area of South Bronx NYC within the brain.
    You're very cool guys and chicks
    Let's keep this environment secure cool and lively. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: