what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. life5577

life5577 New Member

yeah i wonder .....

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah... i'd hit that

:p

3. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Which one of us? There's a line.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

eenie, meenie, miney, mo!

5. KnCA

KnCA New Member

You have to be kidding me!

There are all sorts of sites out there specifically about what you are looking for. This one has a dating area that might fit well for you.

6. americanirishlass

americanirishlass New Member

Y'all are making this americanirishlass turn red as my hair!

See, we are not off-topic, as this is a perfect illustration of why white women get so turned on by black men!

You aren't afraid to help this lass get "back in the game!" I appreciate how you are stroking my ego and I certainly would like to return the favor! (by stroking any body part of your choosing?)

Now, how do we have a bit of private conversation so we don't make the other posters blush? I don't know that part of the drill. Suggestions?

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Re: Y'all are making this americanirishlass turn red as my h

hit up blackmasterjay...

he welcomes all newcumers

:p

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Wow. :lol:
    I'd take her up on her offer if I were you J. I'm sure the two of you would make beautiful "music". :wink:

9. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Damn Petty, sounds like a winner, bruh. Go for it!

10. americanirishlass

Petty Officer is sweet, but a bit young even for this cougar. Which brings up a sub-topic: are white women attracted to black men who are older or younger than them?

Before I got married, I dated black men who were close to me in age. Now that I am single again, I am open to all possibilities, but I think that the cougar in me would like to try a younger black male (just to see if I could keep up?!)

What trends are out there?

11. jellybird

jellybird New Member

Sadly, lass, this is an area where all men are alike and think with their d*cks. All things being equal, MEN like 'em young. As men in their 40's and 50's are trading in their wives for 20 and 30 year-olds, guys in their 20's are in high school checking birth certificates, trying to catch them as soon as they are legal.

Now of course there are plenty of young thundercats who will go for a roll in the hay with you, just dont expect them to stay past breakfast.

12. americanirishlass

I don't make breakfast. And don't want anyone to stay that long, anyway!

Your insight is valuable. I don't know how most 40 plus women feel, but at this point in my life, I don't want a relationship, just some fun.

I can speak only for myself, but another reason that I am a white woman who is attracted to black men is because I feel that they tend to be more "in the moment" and, therefore, more intense in the sexual interaction. White men with whom I have been involved always seem to be thinking ahead too much. I like the intensity of the moment, not the uncertainty of the next minute.

13. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

As a fellow 4Oish white Irish woman, speak for yourself. I am in a happy relationship with a black man. Not looking for just a roll in the hay.

I prefer slightly younger men. My man is 37 and also divorced, I am 42.

14. life5577

life5577 New Member

oh mosk-lmao petty is a REAL team player.....hahahahha

15. karmacoma.

Now now, K. If the Irish Lass wants to get her groove back who are we to judge. I think the right black man is in for a treat.

16. KnCA

KnCA New Member

:lol:

Well now that she's made it so very clear....I still stand by - hey throw up a personals ad saying she just wants to play. There will be plenty of takers!

17. karmacoma.

If you don't take that avatar down you'll have a taker. :wink:

18. KnCA

KnCA New Member

Sorry honey....I'm not looking for the same thing.

Make up your mind...do you want it to stay up there or not?

19. americanirishlass

KnCA:

Thanks for the heads up about the dating site. I just joined and don't really know the protocol.

I am interested in the various forum topics and the postings. Most of what I have learned about black men has been through my personal experiences. I have never had any ability to share my feelings with other like-minded folks, so this is quite a liberating experience. I will try to use the various forums for their intended purposes in the future.

By the way, thanks to all who have wished me well in "getting my groove back!"

20. loverofBlackKings

loverofBlackKings New Member

why I love Black Men

All my life, I have brn attracted to Black men but forbidden them, as I got older,I realized that Black men are superior in my l
    Ife because number one , they treat me like a queen,number 2, they are more erotic,sensual and passionate, and I place them high as the true Kings they are!