what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. life5577

life5577 New Member

Re: New Topic

Why cuz I cuss like a sailor....ok so it aint lady like...I didnt think I would offend anyone....but by golly.....I must have.....

2. life5577

life5577 New Member

I actually like to say the word "cock".....especially in bed its hot....and with that, I like to get my shit beat down and back blown ....thanks for the welcome speech and presentation "your" forum.... :wink:

3. life5577

life5577 New Member

4. jellybird

jellybird New Member

I really dont see why all the guys are up in arms about what life5577 said. The lady just said all things being equal, she would prefer a foot over an inch.

Hell, all things being equal almost every guy here would prefer a D-cup to a B-cup!

5. life5577

life5577 New Member

:idea:

Thank you.......

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'll bet your dirty-talk is legendary huh? :lol:

7. life5577

life5577 New Member

I am a legend in my own mind......... :)

8. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol....be who you gotta be, girl! yeah, you might be a little "raw", but that's what makes the world go 'round, right? 8)

anyway, i read your posts...you just gotta excuse some of the attitudes. there's a handful of people on here who are always lookin' to pick a fight and/or stir up trouble. but most of us are chilled-out. i'm not sure why everybody was making such a big deal about your "size" preference....girl, you ain't said nothing nobody else hasn't said. keep being you!

btw, welcome to the boards! :wink:

9. life5577

life5577 New Member

suprchic73

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
    Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."

where have you been my whole life........lol

thank you!......I owe you a beer!

:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

10. life5577

life5577 New Member

white=right, black=right.........Black and White is Tight! :smt038

11. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol, girl....you's a trip!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Persephone

Persephone New Member

13. life5577

life5577 New Member

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

wow what a fight. I hope we can get back to the topic lol

15. staceybrewer

staceybrewer New Member

I think as a black man I like your response and it seems that there are a lot of white women now voting for Obama and we may have a black president of the US. As for me what I find over and over again is that white women just can get enough of the sex with black men. I find myself always going for the beautiful white women with very nice figures on them. As far as the blonde haired ones, there are some very hot and sexy ones there but I would go for a brunette if she was especially hot.
    :D :) :lol:

16. americanirishlass

americanirishlass New Member

I just discovered this site and am thrilled that there is a place where white women can express reasons why they are attracted to black men. I haven't been with a black man for a long time (hope to rectify that situation soon since I am recently divorced from a white man) and I have longed for the sexual pleasure that I only seem able to receive from black men.

I know that you black fellows out there want to hear this, but I wouldn't say it unless I thought that it was true. Black men, in my personal opinion, are better lovers than white men. You are physically more into the act, more willing to please your lover and better able to express your own pleasure. I have had many good white male lovers, but none have given me the sexual delights that I have experienced in a black man's bed.

So who will help me prove that this old theory of mine is still correct, and not just a faded memory from long ago? Would a black man still be attracted to a white woman with just fond memories of black on white sex?

American Irish Lass

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:roll:

18. americanirishlass

americanirishlass New Member

too young for me?

Ah, Petty Officer:

You are both an officer and a gentleman! I fear, however, after checking out your myspace site, that I am too much of a "cougar" for you--I am 49. Perhaps we could just talk dirty with each other as I get my "sea legs" back as I come back to black?

Your move. Thanks for the chivalry. You have already made me feel very, very good!

19. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I wonder what he'll have to say to that.

20. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member