Cougars for black men

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Jan 25, 2010.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I am now a mature 42yo black male stud but when I was in my 20's I regularly hooked up with white women in there 30s and 40s. For me this was happening some 20 years ago. Now there seems to be a resurgence I notice of mature older white women with young black studs.

I am in California where all things between black men and white women seems to sets the bar for interracial. My question is have any of you noticed this younger black men with older white women? If you are mature white woman have you dated a younger black man, if you are black male have you dated a woman at least 7 or more years older than you?

2. Athena

Athena New Member

Yes I have and am dating a younger man. I did not seek him out, nor did I pursue him or show any interest at all when we met. He pursued me heavily, appointed himself my bodyguard and persisted day after day till he finally swept me off my feet. In fact prior to meeting him and the other gentleman, I would NEVER have considered someone younger than me to date, but I have since realized how narrow minded that was. lol

PS. I am not very mature but thought I'd answer anyways. :smt047

3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Nearly all men I date are younger than me, between 3-14yrs, as Athena said, I am not looking for, it just happens. The people here argumented very intellectual so that I decided to give younger men a chance, too..lol ..But generally I would prefer men around my age..

And btw- welcome- who are you?:D

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy likes em cubs:smt016...my age or younger...i used to like older but the older i got that changed...most don't run around with their age stamped on the forehead so it becomes about an attraction...i feel young so that makes me want to be around people with the same ideas about life...living...goals etc...most older men want to tell me all about their retirement and i'm just not there at all...

5. Bex

Bex New Member

I havn't noticed that particular trend here in the UK

6. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I've seen the trend over here Bex, but not in the good way that it seems to happen in America, all the women above are pretty hot.
    over here it's usually the female version of the pervert that buys the Sport.

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I agree with this. I don't see anything new between the races, but women dating younger men now - is more accepted. I always tend to date younger men and I've never dated anyone but BM, so this isn't new to me.

8. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

It really seems to be something that makes people smile here - it´s more that she "bought" herself a playboy or at least that she takes care about him financially...but they also smile, if they see a 50 yr old man with a 20/25yrs old girl...

9. Bex

Bex New Member

I have heard of old trouts here traveling to Jamaica to get themselves a toyboy- but whenever I see a BM/WW couple, they tend to be of a similar age.

I havn't seen any hot older ladies with BM over here yet.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  10. Complex

Complex New Member

I’ve had a few encounters upon moving to the States however, I’ve never capitalised on it. More often the Woman made errors which turned me off.

There was one in which took it upon herself to bring forth objectives upon herself. I don’t even understand the logistics behind that one there. I’ve must have heard “I would like to go out with you but your mother would kill me” five times within five minutes of the conversation despite stating it would not be a problem.

Another incident was an older Woman that tried vigorously in the most disrespectful manner I’ve ever seen. She not only tried to use strong sexual hints how she fancy guys that offered a darker complexion than her self (first error) to grab my attention, this woman had the nerve to do it in front of her husband. I would imagine some guys would have pursued the opportunity. However Complex? Never!

I’ll add one more before getting back to class.

I dated one Woman (possibly 35 or so) that imposed her mother’s knows best charm on to me within the second date. I am not looking for another Mum in which, I brought it to her attention. Needless to say, she continued and, the end result was me never calling her back again.

For the Women that are considering dating younger Men a word of advise if I may. If you find it difficult to acknowledge us as an equal from a mental aspect, your relationship will not prosper.

If you find the bloke attractive there are 10 other Women within your age bracket or older that finds him attractive as well. You may be his first, or the eleventh who took it upon them selves to flirt with him. Frolicking about with a girl that is much older may be quite common in his life. Hence, his experience may not be as intermediate as you might imagine.

Cheers!

11. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

"old trouts""
    Thats funny.:butthead:

12. raocha

raocha Active Member

Who the fuck refers to themselves in earnest as a "stud?"

13. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

He is just trying to impress us !!!

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL!

Well, hunks usually call themselves that.

15. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I love them cougars just as much. ;):)