This is the decade of bbc for white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blacklexus, Jan 27, 2010.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I am a college lecturer and often speak about interracial relationships, and one trend I constantly see is the growing number of college girls that are either curious and hardcore into dating blk men interracially. All of us here know that more and more white women are going black and it appears that by the end of this decade 1 of every 3 white girls under 25 will have tried some interracial sex or bisexuality or both. I would not as far to say dating because the ratio of women to men is not even.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:partyman:

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude this post just made my day.

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL!

6. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Did you use BBC as a header to your post?

Big thumbs down for that mate, take ur LBWC (little black/white cock) somewhere else.

7. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

wow someone has issues here....ewwww....insulting me to make your point .....lighten up will you...the point of the thread is based on the fact that interracial relationships between white women and black men on college campus are growing which is a beautiful thing....do you have a problem with that?

8. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I have a problem with various small minded pricks (pun intended) like you coming around and making interracial relationships sexual in every aspect, it gets on my tits and you don't usually refer to a beautiful meaningful thing with the term Big Black Cock, so shut your face with the attitude and get your Mom to wash that mouth out.:smt101

Lol bet you haven't got a Lexus either, not one under 10 yrs old anyway, climb back in that Kia Pride and pop off. :smt081

9. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I observe here in Switzerland a lot of young girls with bm in their same age, too. You know I am generally a friend of different cultures, races and languages and I am very used to, too. So many times we are sitting together 4-5 people and all speak in different languages together, all come from different nations- really I love that!!

10. raocha

raocha Active Member

Do you use the term "Big Black Cock" in reference to IR relationships whenever you address an audience on this topic?

I honestly don't know whether to be disturbed or amused by the number of weirdos that this site attracts.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Well said as usual Francie..

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

Again I really need to save some money and move.

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with these lovely peoples' assessment of this thread.

Not sure what to make of this guy yet. :confused:

14. christine dubois

When I hear you Americans talking sometimes, I really think, it´s much easier here in Switzerland. Also children, blacks, asians, arabic, europeans they are all together and you can see that they are best friends. So I am sure that the next generation will be able to handle all that much better than we already do.

15. The Dark King

Kids are like that here as well it's just the adults who ruin it for everyone. Grown children just trying to deal with their own insecurities.

16. christine dubois

Sad..

17. z

z Well-Known Member

You are a black man who is a College Lecturer and uses the term "Big Black Cock" in reference to IR relationships. Wow, just wow.

18. Athena

Athena New Member

My thoughts exactly.

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

He meant British Broadcasting Corporation. :D

20. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Lol yep it really is a year for white women at the White City headquarters.