Scandinavian blondes blog for men that like them...

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by tallblondie, Jun 19, 2011.

1. tallblondie

tallblondie New Member

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

You know I don't see much pics for a Scandinavian blonde blog but that's just me.:smt115

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

First, welcome aboard to the forums and hope you enjoy yourself here. We're a very open and friendly environment, so do not hold yourself back and feel free to dig into the discussions relating to black male/white female relationships! We always look for new people and their experiences to be shared.

Secondly, your website is coming along decently, but I think one suggestion would be if you want to promote Scandinavian women, then I'd also suggest you post images of beautiful Scandinavian women on your blogspot to get more traffic and it wouldn't hurt to show yourself. We have some beautiful Nordic women on here as it is, and they can appreciate your website as well.

Anyway, these are my two cents and hope to hear from you soon!

4. botoan

botoan Active Member

Women of Scandinavian descent?

Count me in.

In order to be a popular blog about attraction, pictures will be vital.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. Please show yourself and like BBW said bring photos. I look forward to more contributions from and I hope you will bring your friends as well. One member of this site has lived up to not only my expectations of Scandinavian women but almost every other member of this website. I hope you can bring a good contribution to this thread and others soon.

6. z

z Well-Known Member

So you want to shamelessly plug your blog site and you want me to go over there & read, my question is what's in it for me?

7. Soulthinker

DOA,I hope more visitors come to this site to answer this inquiry of some bro's interest in Nordic women.

8. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

here's hoping you are the real deal... :smt023

9. Soulthinker

Let hope this person is the real deal instead of a teaser who just blogs for the heck of it. Sweden's shoes could not be filled.

10. Sweden

Sweden New Member

Ahhh :smt058

11. Soulthinker

Tack Sverige. I ment every word.

12. tallblondie

tallblondie New Member

thanks for the feedback. i will work on the blog...gotta start somewhere...:smt001

13. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You should get some videos of yourself up and running talking about Scandinavian women.

14. Soulthinker

You have a tall order TBlondie. I hope your photos and blogs live up to mine and other's expectations. Sweden,as always no one can replace the likes of you.

15. creolelad2009

creolelad2009 New Member

16. Soulthinker

Clad,she is back again on the International thread for a survey.

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ouch. I feel burned. LOL

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I'm sure he meant.......several. ;-)

19. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Soulthinker,
    I am hand picking you to champion this cause for the brothers!.......
    - You have the most investigative experience......
    - You are well traveled in that region.......
    -You are familiar with the culture,the history and the climate for success
    -You appear to have everything but the physical hands-on experience.....My sympathy go out to you for haven gone to that well so many times only to not have had a drink......but your persistence is admirable.....in the end you will probably surprise all of us with a beautiful Scandinavian bride.........

Champion this cause........How much of it is hype?

20. Soulthinker

Aman,I don't think it is hype since that woman has still want the brothers to join in a site that does not exist. Sure she has Blogspot but no brother has put his two cents in her thread of Black men dating Blond Nordic women. On the International section of this site she has asked for a survey so she could launch a dating website. I have not heard from her from a e-mail I sent her months back. Plus,I did suggest to her the Swedish website Whoa.nu It is a site for Swedes who love rap,hip-hop and other things Black. TallBlonde has not brought the goods and talk is cheap. Unless she proves she has members I would just had to wait. Oh yes I wondered she went on BP and find the Nordic members there?