WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

Go Back   WhiteWomenBlackMen.com > LOVE > Conversations Between White Women and Black Men

Old 09-12-2006, 09:17 AM   #1
Bro. Justin
Restricted

Bro. Justin has a little shameless behaviour in the past
90% OF AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE PURE BLACK

Scientific tests show ( see 'Mulatto' Wikipedia), between 84-90 percent of African-Americans are PURE BLACK.

About 33 percent of whites have African or Black ancestors. Whites are 70% Negroid genes, Asians, 60, percent Negroid genes, American Indians - 60 percent.

Mixing during slavery affected about 5 percent of Black of the BIG HOUSE. Field slaves, 95% of slaves, were mainly PURE BLACK ...

Read Full Story: http://community-2.webtv.net/BARNUBI...ACK/page5.html

Shared by PureBlack

Bro. Justin: Contrary to popular belief I've always thought that most of us are pure black. I think people exaggerate interracial defiling in slavery.
Bro. Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:01 AM   #2
INJERA70

INJERA70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people just love to think that they are part Native american,white,black and everything inbetween. I consider myself black, I also agree the the stats for interracial loving or raping of that time is overstated, Some folks just hate being considered pure black.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:24 PM   #3
designer

designer is an unknown quantity at this point
While I think that some people may have issues with being “pure black”, I also find it hard to believe that African Americans are 90% “pure black”.
I would suppose that it depends on your definition of “pure”. I don’t think 90% of anyone is pure anything for the record.

"There's about a 15 percent genetic variation between any two individuals," according to science writer Deborah Blum. "Less than half of that, about 6 percent, is accounted for by known racial groupings....A randomly selected white person, therefore, can easily be genetically closer to an African than another white" (Blum). “

I’ve known more than a few bi-racial people that have called themselves black so I guess race and color are more of a mind set than anything else.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:32 PM   #4
Bro. Justin
Restricted

Yeah, I'm trying to rid myself of all Eurocentric influences
Old 09-12-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
designer

To each his own Bro.Justin.... You live your life man.

Let me toss this out there too for people who, like myself, wonder about this race thing that seems to drive so many people off the deep end:

“It has already been said that in most states the "nation" is a product of the state, not the basis for the creation of the state. And when it is asserted that these "nations" have anthropological character of their own, a "racial" character, the answer must be that the state which is inhabited by an anthropologically pure race is yet to be found. Scientific investigations prove that there is in all countries an endless crossbreeding between the various constituents of the population. A "pure race" does not exist at all. Furthermore, although various external anthropological distinctions - the shape of the head, the hair, the color of skin - are exact enough in themselves, we cannot prove that any intellectual or spiritual traits are associated with them.”

Christian Lous Lange 1921 Nobel Peace Prize Lecture.

Me thinks race is not all that we were taught it to be.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:07 PM   #6
QSSassy

QSSassy is an unknown quantity at this point
ok stupid question, but why would anyone have a problem being 'pure black'?? I don't get it.
QSSassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
designer

We live in a race driven society that seeks to place people in some sort of hierarchy based on race.
Many black people feel that they [we] have been placed on the bottom of that hierarchy.
Some people will do whatever they can to move off of the “bottom” so they feel that if they have over blood in their history, then they are not totally on the “bottom”.

I think that we all really need to truly understand that if it ain't race it will be something else. So the sooner we learn that people are people, the better off we'll all be. And the sooner we learn that we all come from the same place.... Well, you see my point.

But I will say this... Who is pure? Really.

I hope all is well with you Q. Good to have you back!
Old 09-12-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
nobledruali

nobledruali has a spectacular aura aboutnobledruali has a spectacular aura aboutnobledruali has a spectacular aura aboutnobledruali has a spectacular aura aboutnobledruali has a spectacular aura aboutnobledruali has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by QSSassy
ok stupid question, but why would anyone have a problem being 'pure black'?? I don't get it.
That's just another reason why I like you Sassy becauseI wouldn't have a problem with it at all!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:00 PM   #9
JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR is on a distinguished roadJREMINATOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sassy, I`m sorry, but it really IS a stupid question...
In this country, for centuries black ppl have been told, taught, brainwashed about how great the whtite race is and how low and depraved the black race/genes are.
So of course some ppl that may not be as free, bright or open-minded as you will think "ah if I have at least one drop of that higher race gene, then maybe I`ll be more respected, better treated, smarter,..."

Ok, to you it sounds crazy, but put yourself in some simple-minded ppl`s shoes and you`ll have an idea!!
Old 09-13-2006, 12:29 AM   #10
Bro. Justin
Restricted

[quote="JREMINATOR"]
Quote:
So of course some ppl that may not be as free, bright or open-minded as you will think "ah if I have at least one drop of that higher race gene, then maybe I`ll be more respected, better treated, smarter,..."
That's why they taught us in grade school that Africans are savages.