1. GrecoJones84

GrecoJones84 Active Member

I have to confess I love those long legs! I'm sure many of you out there are 6' + but those of you guys in the 5' club how do you guys feel about taller woman? I have been with a taller woman and it was great sexually but i have never dated one. Do you guys think that it would have some kind of impact on the dynamic of the relationship? It would almost invariably be brought up by external parties. Even so is it second to the fact that its already and interracial relationship? Your thoughts please. Also ladies have you been with a shorter man? I'd love to hear your opinions as well

2. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

I don't think I could date a woman taller than me. It's a psychological thing I can't get over.

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Me being 5'3", it's hard to find a man shorter than me. :lol: Although I did date a guy in college that was about an inch taller than me. I haven't dated anyone taller than 6' though. But, I'm open to anything. ;-)

4. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I prefer guys who are taller than me. I think I'm only 5'4" anyway, though. But I've noticed I have long legs and a short torso. So as short as I am, I still have long legs!! :p

5. GrecoJones84

Even if she was a 10 and had a PhD. in Crossword puzzles AND Sudoku?

6. HappyLife

HappyLife New Member

Bruh, I love em' all 18 to 80 dumb, blind, cripple and crazy. Short , Tall no matter what. My self esteem is in my head where I keep it in check. She could be 6'5'' I don't care, I'd put a ladder on that ass. However I do have an exception, a big women... If I can't lift you it's a no go.

7. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

:smt003 lol No man. I just counldn't do it. Her height overrides all of that

8. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I'm 5'5, I haven't dated anyone shorter before.
    Usually about 5'10-6 ft.
    It isn't usually a problem.
    I'd date a guy my height though :D
    I'm not fussy, as long as I'm shorter.

9. GrecoJones84

What if he were 5'8 and you never actually met him and he were on a different continent? :yawinkle:(if you over exaggerate this by a power of about 10 your in the ball park of the emote I'm making)

10. GrecoJones84

Damn! lol Hey man how tall are you btw?

11. Brittney

[YOUTUBE]nzi4BGod178[/YOUTUBE]

12. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

I'm 6'2". I don't often come across women who are taller than (or as tall as) I am

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm 6'3", I have met only 1 girl in my lifetime who was taller than me. Even when my girl is in heels, I need to be taller. Like Dex said, it's a psychological thing.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Don't really know how I'd handle dating a tall woman. Would be interesting, since it's not too common. I'm kinda short, so......eh. I don't know if I should trip about it or not. I just try not to trip about it though.

15. Brittney

How much can you lift? :p

16. HappyLife

HappyLife New Member

200, but not on a 5ft woman, if she's 6ft 200 is fine i'd lift her with ease.

17. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

I've dated taller women in the past. One of them was white. My height is between 5'5" and 5'6" and it was never an issue for her nor me. I think people get hung up on this stuff too much.

18. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Taller Women Are All The Rage!

Me being just at 5'11", I must admit, I do find myself to be far more attracted to taller, longer women. I also have a slight preference more for her to be a bit towering over me, if she's wearing heels. A 5'9" woman with long, slender legs is probably my ideal type.

[​IMG]

What I always notice first about a woman's physical appearance, is if she has a very long femur, and tibia, as seen in the above photo. Long, flowing lower legs are the sexiest part of this woman's body to me.

19. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

What the hell's that?

20. Dex216

Dex216 New Member