exting Driver almost kills cyclist say's she doesn't care, gets no jail time

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We are talking a traffic incident!! You want to now bring in murder & drugs crime?? You just can not admit that this was a traffic accident by a stupid girl texting who was cited, and not because she is WHITE PRIVILEGED, and when i PROVED TO YOU THAT A BLACK MAN got off KILLING A WOMAN IN A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT, suddenly that doesn't count. You are so stuck in your victimhood it's pathetic.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ok found it. I knew I wasn't crazy lol. I'm on my phone mind posting this
    Watch "Australia and the 'N' word" on YouTube
    Australia and the 'N' word: http://youtu.be/3L0olJLPGZk

4. The Dark King

Bliss repeat the same scenario fifty times and which group of people walk more? Stop playing dumb it ain't cute.
    Do I really have to post the same redundant charts that show the stats that black people are sentenced more harshly and more often for the same crimes whites commit. You're really going to pretend people of color aren't treated differently than whites? And how on earth am I victim have I ever even once said my race was an impediment to my own success. Knock it off

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well that was a horrible! That is NOT the norm. I had never seen or heard our Parliament use that growing up, I don't even know who that one politician was in 1994... TBH, I actually didn't hear or learm of the n word until i listened to Rap/watched Roots/American TV at home, and then when I came to America, because Australia is basically 95% white.

In fact, the people called names when I was growing up were my greek people, we were called wogs all our lives by the anglo-saxons, and wog is a derogatory word for black person. If you were, greek or italian, you fought over that word if you were called it.

Having said that, there is still no white privilege there, it's pretty much all white like I said - even the cyclist is white, for goodness sake! She did not get just the summons because she is white, she got it because of the laws. is that even registering with you?

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

My brother, you have to know who you can reach. And you have to accept when you are just spinning your wheels.

7. The Dark King

You're right. As I get older I'm being to realize minds simply never change. Everyone swears they're right and will fight anyone who disagrees.

8. The Dark King

No I have openly admitted to a lot of things I was wrong about. Like guns, five years ago I would be the first one saying I never understood the need for citizens wanting guns if we had a police force until I had a weird altercation. I quickly saw the value of owning guns and having them in the home.
    When I was younger I didn't agree with gay marriage because I always thought marriage was meant for people to have families until a professor pointed out plenty of people get married and can't have kids so should they not be together?
    I changed my mind a lot and probably will because I am always willing to self analyze. Most people are heavily rooted in their beliefs and will never change because its too uncomfortable to. Its the main reason why so many people get their panties in a twist on here because the idea of someone having a different opinion is completely unacceptable, its why we can NEVER talk about fat without people losing their minds, even women on here can't talk about their own weight without having the thread shut down. Most of us claim to be open minded as long as you agree with us.

9. The Dark King

More often than not. Mostly everyone, nearly everyone. Better?

10. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

I agree Bug. It doesn't seem like she was totally at fault,but her attitude and comment after the fact were disrespectful. At least pretend like you give a fuck that someone was seriously injured and could have died.

11. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

There is no history of discrimination in Australia didnt you know that? Even now there is no discrimination at all :cool:

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Exactly. There's no blemish on our racial scorecard

13. The Dark King

We need a sarcasm emoticon so bad lol

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

That or a font, pronto like

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member